I have searched the options a bunch of times, and I cant seem to find ... General Blackberry forum

wifi4milez no está en línea Stack level 3

Time stamp on BB Messenger?

Advertisement

I have searched the options a bunch of times, and I cant seem to find an answer to this. Is there any way to have a time stamp appear when using BB Messenger??

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Wifi, no there is not a setting to display that in the discussion, but if you scroll to one of the lines in the disscussion it will tell you when it was recived or sent.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Hi Wifi, no there is not a setting to display that in the discussion, but if you scroll to one of the lines in the disscussion it will tell you when it was recived or sent.
    Hmm, I can view all the lines and they have a "D" next to them if delivered, and an "R" next to them if received but it doesnt show me when it was received/sent. Is there another setting I need to enable to see the time a message was sent/received?

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    if you just scroll up to the desired message with the cursor (outside of the type text box) and hold it over the message line, it'll say "recieved at XX:XX" or "sent at XX:XX"

Sweet thanks! Thats not quite as nice as a physical timestamp, but it will do.