I am going to ask a dumb question. When downloading programs, games, themes or whatever ... General Blackberry forum

Weezysatn no está en línea Stack level 1

Question This is gonna sound dumb

Advertisement

I am going to ask a dumb question. When downloading programs, games, themes or whatever do i download them on the computer first, then to device or directly to device. Sorry if i made anyone lose brain cells while reading this. thanks

Weezysatn

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: This is gonna sound dumb

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you can do both. Sometimes the only way they are offered is in a zip file that you have to download to your computer first and then to your phone. And sometimes there are links to do it either way. Ota or directly to your phone would be a jad file. Hope that helps. And don't worry, I don't have many brain cells to begin with!

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!

try this link for intstalling using Desktop Manager. Sci-Tek uses Opera-mini as an example..

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...pera_mini.html

this is just a quick how to until I or someone can get something better for you

*Edit* This link is to the FAQ's which might be able to answer any more of your questions.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/faq.php
    Last edited by Vealy; 02-02-2008 at 02:21 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL The only dumb question around here is one that is not asked. I have asked many questions myself and I have had 11 BlackBerry's.