Well I had a Curve last year when they first came out on ATT then ... General Blackberry forum

Wastegate13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249f1af9

Thinking about coming back again!

Advertisement

Well I had a Curve last year when they first came out on ATT then I switched to an iPhone when it came out in June. I didn't care much for all the terminal script to change my background so I returned it and went back to my Curve. Around October things had progressed greatly in the iPhone camp so I picked up another one and I've been using it since. My friend is now using my Curve and another friend of mine just picked up a Pearl. I miss the communication features of my BB but I like my iPhone, mostly for the screen and web browser. If I unlock the iPhone and sell it now I can probably get more than I paid for it and buy a new Curve and have money left over. I really like the looks of the new BB device however, I just wish there was some hard information on when it's going to come out. Who knows, I may end up with a red 8310 this weekend. Time will tell.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Thinking about coming back again!

that's why its called an addiction

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

do i left 4 times and i came back every time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

runner7395 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have both and iPhone and I just got a pearl 3 days ago w/Sprint. I would have gotten the Curve but they don't have it yet. I too love certain things on the iPhone but definitely not the email. I just can't bring myself to give it up, now I'm carrying both phones. Wish I could bring myself to get rid of the iPhone.......I really am enjoying having a BB again!!!!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

well there might be something to push you towards getting rid of that iphone which is rumor has it that apple is going to charge for firmware updates ranging from 20-30 dollars

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Come back! You can use bb messenger to pin your friends! And you can come back to Pinstack!

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

Yes the pinstack family misses you plz come back and you promise not to sell ur bb again for different phone.Lol

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You know you want the bb. Don't fight your true feelings!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    249f1af9

Haha. Both communities are really great, lots of helpful and friendly people in both camps. The firmware thing doesn't really bother me, I've been on 1.1.1 since I bought my second one, jailbroken and modded to hell and back. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a red 8310, it will look sexy with the TIM Zen theme!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

one thing i can say is that there is a snes emulator that is in alpha still early in development but its for the iphone and looks promising if you have a iphone.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by runner7395 View Post
    I have both and iPhone and I just got a pearl 3 days ago w/Sprint. I would have gotten the Curve but they don't have it yet. I too love certain things on the iPhone but definitely not the email. I just can't bring myself to give it up, now I'm carrying both phones. Wish I could bring myself to get rid of the iPhone.......I really am enjoying having a BB again!!!!!
    I'm in the same boat as Runner, I have both. I carry both with me.. some features on one phone are just better than the other. However, I hate texting on the iPhone. It's not horrible, it will never beat a tactile, REAL keyboard.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Come the the dark side- feel the crack flowing through your thumbs....

PIN/ID
    249f1af9

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    one thing i can say is that there is a snes emulator that is in alpha still early in development but its for the iphone and looks promising if you have a iphone.

If its anything like the NES emulator then it will be choppy and almost unusable. My BB was a much better communication device so maybe I'll pick up a 16gb Touch as a toy.

runner7395 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I'm in the same boat as Runner, I have both. I carry both with me.. some features on one phone are just better than the other. However, I hate texting on the iPhone. It's not horrible, it will never beat a tactile, REAL keyboard.
    Thanks ssnxp!! My wife thinks I'm crazy, I will have to show her your post. She just doesn't understand my phone addiction.

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    well there might be something to push you towards getting rid of that iphone which is rumor has it that apple is going to charge for firmware updates ranging from 20-30 dollars
    What's the source of your rumor? Blog, news, etc.