Hey again guys. I know i'm a paine in the arse, but I have another ... General Blackberry forum

4ntimatter no está en línea Stack level 2

theme help

Advertisement

Hey again guys.

I know i'm a paine in the arse, but I have another issue i'd love help with.
    Some themes won't download and they are specified for my 8100 pearl.

Also I made a cool theme, (spent ages on it making new icons and everything) but it won't work on my phone. I made sure it was a 8100 theme also. It comes listed in my installed programs in the application loader.

Any help would be awesome.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: theme help

first, be sure you're exporting it under a compatable os as your device... and try unloading any unused themes, start the app loader, make sure you see the theme, load it up, do a battery pull, should be there. hope this helps
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ntimatter
    Also I made a cool theme, (spent ages on it making new icons and everything) but it won't work on my phone. I made sure it was a 8100 theme also. It comes listed in my installed programs in the application loader.
    Also make sure you have the "Plazmic Theme Reader" installed in addition to any theme you create.

Thanks synik, and Mark also.

When you say a battery pull, "you mean remove and replace the battery"?

And Mark how do I know for sure if I have plasmic theme installed on the phone?

I'd say that about 50% of theme's work and 50% don't.
    And my created themes don't work.

Edit*

Now no themes will work, even the ones I had no trouble installing before won't work. I keep getting the msg "no additional applications designed for your device were found" when I try to add.

Before this happened I removed all my themes. could I have accidentally removed something I shouldn't?
    Can anyone help please???
    Last edited by 4ntimatter; 10-28-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Sorry for double posting, Just thought i'd update this post for one more effort to get some help.
    It's just i'm cracking up without any themes on my phone.

Again sorry for double posting guys!