Got a quick question... Im getting my wife a curve for xmas. "Shhhhhhhhh!!" We have ... General Blackberry forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

The same email account on 2 berries

Advertisement

Got a quick question... Im getting my wife a curve for xmas. "Shhhhhhhhh!!" We have one email address for our home, which i currently have setup on my blackberry. Is it possible for her to configure the home email account as well, once she gets her berry? Just wondering if two berries can have the same email account logged in.. Does this make sense ? Hope so.. Thanks..
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm pretty sure you can do that. Please post back with the results after Christmas and let us know how your wife likes it. (Shhhhhhhhh)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool, thx Jack. She's already mumbling she doesn't want one, but I think she can be broken,....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool, thx Jack. She's already mumbling she doesn't want one, but I think she can be broken,....
    She'll come around for sure when she see's all the stuff one can do with it. Of course, she might be like my wife (if she had one) in that you MAY have to maintain it for her and not burden her with all the details. My wife doesn't even like to be around me and my daughter when we "talk" BB's.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah, she's not one of those technically savy ladies,, so ill see if I can convert her.....

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It may depend on the type of account as well. I tried to get my parents business email @msn.com to go to both their berries and it wouldn't work. I had to set up the email to auto forward incoming mail to another account. So one had the original email linked to their BB and the other received it as it was forwarded to a gmail account on their BB. So try it and if it gives you fits, this is a good work-around.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah, we got a comcast account, so I'm not sure.. Guess ill find out... Thanks..

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    She'll love it! This is only pre-owner crackberry talk LOL. Once she she's it and learns all you can do with it I'm sure she will be right on the site with you..

But to answer your question, I don't see why it wouldn't work
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I have a Gmail account that goes to both my husbands phone and my phone.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Concept Guest
    I've done it before with a yahoo account.

anjwolf07 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3038CA9E
    I have the same pop3 aacount on both my wife and my curves. The same with hotmail. You should easily be able to do it with no problems.

Aaron
    Honolulu, Hawaii

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    She'll come around for sure when she see's all the stuff one can do with it. Of course, she might be like my wife (if she had one) in that you MAY have to maintain it for her and not burden her with all the details. My wife doesn't even like to be around me and my daughter when we "talk" BB's.
    LOL... at least now I know I'm not the only one. My wife loves her pearl but when I start talking about how I got her this and that she goes somewhere else..Thanks rock for the question I was thinking about setting up a "family" account but wasn't sure we could both get it.