i was talking with e-care of sprint asking about the service books of my 8830 ... General Blackberry forum

mrdpr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32cf9512

Smile The Palm Pre tentative release date

Advertisement

i was talking with e-care of sprint asking about the service books of my 8830 for MMS and ask about the palm pre
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:50:34 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] ecare[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Do you have any further questions or concerns about Sprint products or services that I can assist you with today?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:51:48 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] me[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]palm pre[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:52:24 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]ecare [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]The Palm Pre has a tentative release date of March 15th.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:52:56 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]me[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]really[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:53:05 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] me [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]thats great[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:53:19 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] ecare [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]You may sign up to be notified at now.sprint.com/pre.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:54:00 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] me[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]ok where[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:54:28 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]ecare[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]www.now.sprint.com/pre.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:54:41 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]ok thanks[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:55:04 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] ecare[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Do you have any further questions or concerns about Sprint products or services that I can assist you with today?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:55:12 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]no bye[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]03:55:29 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] ecare [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Thank you for using Sprint Web Chat. Sprint Web Chat is available Monday - Friday from [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]9AM - 11 PM EST[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] and Saturday and Sunday from [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]10 AM - 7 PM EST.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] Have a great day.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    wow lol let me try to fix this up:

Do you have any further questions or concerns about Sprint products or services that I can assist you with today?

palm pre

The Palm Pre has a tentative release date of March 15th

really, thats great

You may sign up to be notified at now.sprint.com/pre.

ok where

www.now.sprint.com/pre

ok thanks

Do you have any further questions or concerns about Sprint products or services that I can assist you with today?

no bye
    There we go !

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Haha nice ranx.