I have been waiting For this!!The first post should be about the Weakest feture of ... General Blackberry forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

the oem browser

Advertisement

I have been waiting For this!!The first post should be about the Weakest feture of The blackberry platform .On most sites the browser works ok,but There are several occaisions that I have clicked on a link and waited for the page to load only to find my self Right back where I started its almost Useless for regular browsing and why am I paying forty bucks A month for a semiFunctinal service this has me shopping For another device With a better web browser,and I am sure other people have had this problem.if you wantTo keep users beyond their contract period you shoud stay competitive with other devices on the market.just how can I justify a five hundred dollar hand set that's as limited as the 7700 series other than the multimedia and memory up grades the weakbrowser is still in the dark ages .soIf you don't want to lose users get up with the time and the jonses and give us a fully functioning web browser.and not wait for mozzila

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: the oem browser

That was kinda hard to read, but I think I understood your point.

PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry I had posted this be for but it was remved by the host. the browser is limited at best and needs to be addressed sorry if I was rambling on but this issue is my biggest peve on this platform and I wanted it resolved before minimo comes to
    The berry and mozilla has not replied to requesta of a time of relese or if they will even try

patcatuk no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A full featured browser and the controls to go with it would make an amazing enhancement to the BB experience.

Good suggestion.

Also more RAM say 256mb as a minimum.

And the ability for the microSD card to be secure as well.

PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB7520~I don't expect any mobile device getting a fully functioning browser I would be happy If RIM Gave us one that worked as good as the TOY browser in my kids psp.imagine that a toy that costs a half the price that gives twice the function and don't even get me started on opera mini its a damn shame that a fifty dollar boost phone on a twenty cent a day data plan has the same browsing
    Capabilities as a five hundred dollar ripoff in. motion device! plus the fourty dollar bb data plan with sh!t support!
    Again rim its on you not the carriers and what's all that unsuported modem stuff in dm all about, the carrier knows nothing as usual.oh wait rim wants 499 us per year for their tech support how about keeping us happy and answer so questions that no one else can