Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 444546474849

Glad I found this again-got to update a few more devices... General Blackberry forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Glad I found this again-got to update a few more devices
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

x3366x no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2445EAFF
    Hey folks...got the new BBM5 up and running with ur tips..thanks alot

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    great stuff

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr
    I just HATE that I have to download n save a pic that gets sent thru bbm5 just to view it. Same with a voicenote, a ringtone...omg its annoying. I love the new look, but having to save stupid pix ppl send me at random is just a stupid feature. Idk if RIM thought that would be convienient or if it would the next best thing...but its not. Its not. It would be nice to leave stuff like that alone. I think that's my biggest complaint, followed by the intermittent texts that come n go when they choose. N if you text as fast as I do, the bbm5 freezes up after you send 3 or more messages fast. Sux man....really sux. But it is a beta n I hope it does get improved.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Likely that since the app is far from finished, they just hadn't changed it around yet. Willing to bet by the time the official release comes out that you won't have to save the file just to view it.
    Can anyone confirm for me whether or not you still have to manually save a pic, voicenote, or ringtone from a contact on the "Official" app?

Very convenient in factory BBM to just "view" the pic or "listen" to the voicenote rather than saving a file to the media card just to view / listen to it, and in MANY of the reviews in App World, i see MANY complaints about that issue. The app looks great, i really want to upgrade, but not sure if it will be worth it if im constantly having to DL random pics / voicenotes that contacts send me frequently.

Thanks to all.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    You can go to blackberry.com to download the official version now. Its way better.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    [quote=dklimah;1206709]You can go to blackberry.com to download the official version now. Its way better.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100[/quote

Are you still prompted to download a pic / voicenote file just to view / listen to it? (as most reviews are complaining about in App World)

Or do you have the simple "view" or "listen" option in this official version?

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Yes. You are prompted to accept. Its an extra step to do but I don't see how it can a big issue. Its a small con to the many pros.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Thanks for confirming dklimah. Much appreciated. Not sure I care much for this idea. BBM can be a lot of fun just sending over often stupid quick pics, or funny voicenotes on the go. Saving the file(s) every time to just turn around and have to delete them constantly is a drag.

I think i'll stick with current BBM, much easier to share pics, voicenotes / tunes without having to clean out the SD card every few days.

However the new makeover looks so inviting...

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Anytime. I see how it can be frustrating.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I can't get any of the ota links to work......it says download cancelled when its almost done....??

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    The new bbm is in app world.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is this one not working from your Blackberry?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 444546474849