Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849 LastLast

Are there any newer links for an OTA DL for the 8900? For some reason ... General Blackberry forum

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E

Advertisement

Are there any newer links for an OTA DL for the 8900? For some reason I can't get the DM to recognize the .alx file when I try to load it and all the links on the previous pages will not work. Any links that work?
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidedFocus View Post
    Are there any newer links for an OTA DL for the 8900? For some reason I can't get the DM to recognize the .alx file when I try to load it and all the links on the previous pages will not work. Any links that work?
    Jaided, I gave up on this quite a while back but saved this set of links. If they're no good post back and I'll dump the bookmark.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Those links are still good JB...that's the page I give to everyone as well.

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Jaided, I gave up on this quite a while back but saved this set of links. If they're no good post back and I'll dump the bookmark.
    Thanks Jblackfish! I tried those and they did not work either. I guess I'll stick with the stock BBM until the new one is officially released. Thanks anyway!
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

Thanks, Moto. I wanted to make sure I wasn't posting bad info - I probably got it from one of your earlier posts.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Moto's the MAN with the BBM5.0 info.

Quote Originally Posted by JaidedFocus View Post
    Thanks Jblackfish! I tried those and they did not work either. I guess I'll stick with the stock BBM until the new one is officially released. Thanks anyway!
    Jaided, I don't know how many times you've tried but it took me 3-4 tries before I got a successful download. I think it would start and then just hang in the middle of the DL somewhere. It was a while back but I finally got it. Then my problem started. Of course this was on a 4.5, 8330 but a lot of users have had success with it using that config and device.

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Moto's the MAN with the BBM5.0 info.
    Naw, that would be Cats, that's where I got all my info from.

I also saw a couple posts somewhere that said if the correct link didn't work for you to try the Tour link...but try it a few times, you should get it eventually. You also might try a fresh battery pull, then go right in and try the download.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Naw, that would be Cats, that's where I got all my info from.
    Well, we pick it up and pass it around! That's the great thing about Pinstack and the community.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I also saw a couple posts somewhere that said if the correct link didn't work for you to try the Tour link...but try it a few times, you should get it eventually. You also might try a fresh battery pull, then go right in and try the download.
    And if and when you get it, do a reboot right after as well. It'll get you off to a better start after the change IMO.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yes, cats is the guy to ask when it comes to thos bbm5 shinanigans. I'm still skeered about giving it another go. You're still not talking me into upgrading moto no matter how hard you try you shall fail
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

It's not gonna bite. Not even for a Scooby Snack?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Nawt bloody likely. Maybe when people start poppling willies on their lawnmawers
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Any one have the OTA link for BBM 5.0 for 82XX Flip???
    Last edited by RogerG; 08-20-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting.....
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com