Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I'm noticing another beta bug. I have 2 contact lists both ... General Blackberry forum

mattgirv no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    255575EB

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I'm noticing another beta bug. I have 2 contact lists both titled "Contacts". 1 has 23 contacts and the other has 18. Anyone else notice this?
    Not had that problem yet, but I had an annoying problem last night where my input box 'seemed' to disappear. I say seemed because I could actually type and send messages still but I couldn't see what I had written until I had sent it, ending the chat and reopening it seemed to fix this.

I'd try a battery pull and see if it fixes your contact list problem.. if it doesn't maybe try saving your contacts and reimporting them. (at least you can do that with this version )

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you go to menu>edit my info, there's a section for recovery emails with a list of your email addresses..mine were there and I recently wiped and reloaded my OS and now it says "None of the emails on the device could be linked to your BlackBerry Messenger account. Contact list recovery using email will not be supported."

Anyone know of a way to force my email accounts to show? I've tried sending service books and doing a soft reset several times to no avail
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Hmm I changed my photo and did a soft reset and it registered with my account by itself...

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    When you go to menu>edit my info, there's a section for recovery emails with a list of your email addresses..mine were there and I recently wiped and reloaded my OS and now it says "None of the emails on the device could be linked to your BlackBerry Messenger account. Contact list recovery using email will not be supported."

Anyone know of a way to force my email accounts to show? I've tried sending service books and doing a soft reset several times to no avail
    It takes a little time for them to show up. Bbm will send an email to all the email accounts on your bb and once your bb receives the emails it will update the list under that option in BBM
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I still haven't received all the avatars from my contacts with 5.0. I have a few of them, a couple just added contacts and a couple after I did a reset when I got the bbm.

Anybody have any ideas. You think deleting and re-adding will force them through?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Does everyone you have on your BBM use 5.0?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Not everyone. But for some reason all the ones that do, popped up this morning.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    My list is so big, i doubt if everyone on my list will change over...I'm finding out that many of my 8330 friends are having problems switching over.

And all of my T-Mo 8900 users are losing their contacts in BBM....so
    D-Tole

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I have officially jumped off the bbm 5.0 bandwagon. My phone (tour from sprint) has been doing a power reset once a week for 3 consecutive weeks. And when i called sprint, they told me this was the first they heard of this, so they dont know whether it was hardware or software. They offered to send me a new phone and i return my phone, but i told them i will give it one more week and just wipe my phone and put back on bbm 4.7. Two days after i got my tour, i installed bbm 5.0 so i cant say whether BBM was the reason for the reset or not, but ill see within the next week if thats the case.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    ah man! that sucks!!!
    let us know how it goes with the older BBM version!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am loving 5.0 still. After the initial hiccups with the installation, I've gotten it running flawlessy. I really am convinced now that the problems are inherent in the OS' of certain carriers. I took a friend's 8900 and with the stock T-Mo OS, I had a nightmare of a time getting it to install. I put Roger's .250 on there and he experienced the sending/receiving lag. Went to T-Mo's .231 (same as I'm running) and 0 problems so far.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    well, i totally wiped my phone and just started over, thank god i saved my berrybuzz activation code. So far its running good as usual. i'll see if that what matter by next week if it does another soft reset.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    My Messenger 5.0 has been a mess the last 24 hours or so...getting 3 parentheses instead of a check, and they seem to be going through spottily. Everything was flawless from download to now, anyone else having recent issues?

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleresq View Post
    My Messenger 5.0 has been a mess the last 24 hours or so...getting 3 parentheses instead of a check, and they seem to be going through spottily. Everything was flawless from download to now, anyone else having recent issues?
    I haven't been having hat same issue but all day yesterday I was Unreachable, which no idea why, i had good signal most of the day. after a battery pull and 20 - 30 minute wait i was available again, weird...
    -Josh

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    yesterday I was having some issues as well, after a reboot it seems to be working fine again...
    RIM servers are probably just a bit overloaded right now, people who are not on Pstack get info a little bit latter then other people do. I'm sure there are just a few stragglers still mucking things up for the rest of us...
    totally just guessing on that one, I dunno
    seems to be doing alright today tho!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey