Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 732

Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr I just HATE that I have to download n save a ... General Blackberry forum

  1. #616
    MStrawder's Avatar
    MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    1,825

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    I just HATE that I have to download n save a pic that gets sent thru bbm5 just to view it. Same with a voicenote, a ringtone...omg its annoying. I love the new look, but having to save stupid pix ppl send me at random is just a stupid feature. Idk if RIM thought that would be convienient or if it would the next best thing...but its not. Its not. It would be nice to leave stuff like that alone. I think that's my biggest complaint, followed by the intermittent texts that come n go when they choose. N if you text as fast as I do, the bbm5 freezes up after you send 3 or more messages fast. Sux man....really sux. But it is a beta n I hope it does get improved.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    Likely that since the app is far from finished, they just hadn't changed it around yet. Willing to bet by the time the official release comes out that you won't have to save the file just to view it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

  2. #617
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    I just HATE that I have to download n save a pic that gets sent thru bbm5 just to view it. Same with a voicenote, a ringtone...omg its annoying. I love the new look, but having to save stupid pix ppl send me at random is just a stupid feature. Idk if RIM thought that would be convienient or if it would the next best thing...but its not. Its not. It would be nice to leave stuff like that alone. I think that's my biggest complaint, followed by the intermittent texts that come n go when they choose. N if you text as fast as I do, the bbm5 freezes up after you send 3 or more messages fast. Sux man....really sux. But it is a beta n I hope it does get improved.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    And thats why.....

  3. #618
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    FYI, 5.0 didn't work well for me on .160 (which I am still running with the original BBM) - I think it did for some or many but not me.
    Yeah, that's what I upgraded to so I could load BBM 5.0 and I had problems with it and my OS fighting over my device media processor.
    Went down to my current .138 OS for functionality. But I'm really starting to wonder it this OS is causing shorter battery life...
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

  4. #619
    dtole's Avatar
    dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,594
    Hey there, I don't have time to read through 42 pages of this thread...I need to know, has anyone been succesful in doing an OTA download for the 8330 Curve??

    Either respond here, or hit me up on messenger or PIN me!

    Thanks
    D-Tole

  5. #620
    teenisha's Avatar
    teenisha no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Teenisha try this.
    Jonah got the link right, but the site had the wrong address (it was hhtttp, too many h's). I promise you this will give you the .zip files for your tour through DM.
    Back your phone up, thank me later.
    id didnt work... said invaild or corrupt... =/

  6. #621
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by teenisha View Post
    id didnt work... said invaild or corrupt... =/
    Well, im sorry teen, those the only sources i have.

  7. #622
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dtole View Post
    Hey there, I don't have time to read through 42 pages of this thread...I need to know, has anyone been succesful in doing an OTA download for the 8330 Curve??

    Either respond here, or hit me up on messenger or PIN me!

    Thanks
    Yes, I'm running it now,
    Use the Telus .138 OS, I've had the most luck with that one...
    Enjoy!!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

  8. #623
    teenisha's Avatar
    teenisha no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    Yes, I'm running it now,
    Use the Telus .138 OS, I've had the most luck with that one...
    Enjoy!!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Do u have one for the tour?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

  9. #624
    teenisha's Avatar
    teenisha no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Well, im sorry teen, those the only sources i have.
    Thanks for ur help!! Big hug!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

  10. #625
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930
    hey teen, dunno if this link was already thrown out or not but there are a lot of mirrors on this site so maybe at least one will still work...
    I forget you looking for OTA or DM files?
    either way here is the link to the OTA links
    http://0mietechsupport.wordpress.com...ll-current-os/



    wait... were you looking for a tour OS or links to BBM 5.0?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey


  11. #626
    teenisha's Avatar
    teenisha no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    hey teen, dunno if this link was already thrown out or not but there are a lot of mirrors on this site so maybe at least one will still work...
    I forget you looking for OTA or DM files?
    either way here is the link to the OTA links
    http://0mietechsupport.wordpress.com...ll-current-os/

    i will tKe either... Ota or dm i was looking for links for bbm for a tour. im so scarred to ruin my pretty tour, but im goin to give that site a try! thanks



    wait... were you looking for a tour OS or links to BBM 5.0?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

  12. #627
    iheartmybb22's Avatar
    iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by dtole View Post
    Hey there, I don't have time to read through 42 pages of this thread...I need to know, has anyone been succesful in doing an OTA download for the 8330 Curve??

    Either respond here, or hit me up on messenger or PIN me!

    Thanks
    Yeah, actually. I did it on a friend's phone the other day. I upgraded her BB to the Telus .160 OS and it's working perfectly. =)

  13. #628
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by teenisha View Post
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16
    oh yeah?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey


  14. #629
    fayg0's Avatar
    fayg0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    it was taken of site can anyone email me it? admin@twistednet.org

  15. #630
    fayg0's Avatar
    fayg0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    for 8300 btw curve

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •