Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Alright guys! Good news!!! Everything seems to be back to normal Messenger is working, my ... General Blackberry forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Alright guys! Good news!!!
    Everything seems to be back to normal
    Messenger is working, my media processor seems to be freed up to play what needs to be played when it needs to play it and I am, once again a happy BB user
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I went back to 4.5 too. Much more reliable. I also lost all my contacts. It was worth it 5. was driving me nuts.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    awesome man!!
    .......... I am about to start my OS downgrade! let's hope this fixes my issue...
    if not I may have to use that same link and go back down to the reg BBM so I get my media processor back...
    wish me luck!
    I do wish you luck!
    no problem man!! holpefully with this downgrade I'll have my issues fixed as well...
    wish that I hadn't had any problems with BBM on the .160 SO...
    I am just now remembering that I think I had tried this .138 before and I think there may have been an issue with a memory leak...
    hmmmmmmmmm
    well we'll see i guess...
    Let us know if the downgrade fixes your problems. I want to stay on .160 because I upgraded to that to get my GPS opened up and it did do that. I can wait for a better version of the "improved-features" BBM - all I want is one that works...all the time!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

downgrade definitely worked!
    all of my apps are is playing nicely together again.
    BBM has given me zero issues so far. *knock on wood* hope it continues.
    I have been very happy with the 4.5.0.138 from telus, I did have another .138 that had some sort of memory leak, I was losing free space no like none other!! I, of course, don't remember who it was from though.

anyway, all is well and I'm happy with my setup and as long as I don't have any more major fowl ups from the new BBM I'll b e alright! thanks for everyones help and time!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Lucifer, You deserve a good break and I own you a favor as well for posting the BBM OTA for me -
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Lucifer, You deserve a good break and I own you a favor as well for posting the BBM OTA for me -
    Thanks man!!
    And nah, you don't owe me anything!! That's what stackers do, we look out for one another!
    Sucks you lost your list but I'm glad that it all worked out for ya man!!

Anything I can ever do to help, just let me know!!!!
    Hope you ha ve a great day man!!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Thanks man!!
    And nah, you don't owe me anything!! That's what stackers do, we look out for one another!
    Sucks you lost your list but I'm glad that it all worked out for ya man!!

Anything I can ever do to help, just let me know!!!!
    Hope you ha ve a great day man!!
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Same here if I can help out! As far as the BBM list, I had a backup - it was written but I had one. Got most of 'em back, some lagers, but I'll get them eventually.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i gotta say, the BBM 5 is working flawless on my Flip now! no unsent messeges or other bugs!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

I think it works better on the newer OS's and probably wasn't intended for the pre-5.0 BB set. Time will tell. I also think they weren't ready for this one to be leaked (maybe?) - I'm willing to wait for a good copy though - I liked what I saw of it and its new features.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I am really enjoying it!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Loving every minute of it on my Bold... actually it's doing quite well with no glitches on my 8330 also *(fingers crossed)

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I REALLY love the leaked messanger, have had ZERO problems on my storm, i did however BRICK my wifes 8330 trying to put it on her phone but other than that no problems lol

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    I REALLY love the leaked messanger, have had ZERO problems on my storm, i did however BRICK my wifes 8330 trying to put it on her phone but other than that no problems lol
    If you're wife's OS was 4.5.0.77 it won't work, had the same thing happen to my 8330 at first... then I loaded 4.5.0.166 and it's been running smooth ever since on my 8330...

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    If you're wife's OS was 4.5.0.77 it won't work, had the same thing happen to my 8330 at first... then I loaded 4.5.0.166 and it's been running smooth ever since on my 8330...
    Wish I'd known before I DL'd it and I'd probably have upgraded to .166 - it didn't work on my 8330 using 4.5.0.160 either. Installed fine but hung up daily so that I was unable to reply to BBM's - had to reboot to get it back. I also had a rough time downgrading.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Right now I am running 4.5.0.160 and it seems to be running fine. I hope it continues
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105