Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

is there an OTA link for regular BBM? I know there is one on the ... General Blackberry forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

is there an OTA link for regular BBM?
    I know there is one on the ist of free OTA software here on pinstack dunno what version it is but that may work for ya
    try this link

if you have back ups and what not you may try doing an OS wipe...
    I know that isn't the greatest option out there but I'm sure it would work
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-24-2009 at 08:12 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    The wipe it my next step but I'm waiting until I have time to recover - both mentally and physically. I'd have to re-install stuff, redo my alerts, re-enter all my access codes, etc. etc. etc. I'm not up to it now. Tomorrow maybe...me and Scarlet.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Check that link I sent first it may replace BBM for you...
    Maybe?
    fixed the link
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-24-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Yep. All the OTA links that WERE good aren't any more as far as I can tell.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I just fixed the link try that one it should work

well I've found a couple of other people that had a similar issue to what IU'm experiencing and they downgraded fomr 4.5.0.160 to 4.5.0.138 and that seemed to fix the issue, I'll try that here in a little bit and let everyone know how it went.
    jblackfish did that link work for you?
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-24-2009 at 08:23 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    I just fixed the link try that one it should work

well I've found a couple of other people that had a similar issue to what IU'm experiencing and they downgraded fomr 4.5.0.160 to 4.5.0.138 and that seemed to fix the issue, I'll try that here in a little bit and let everyone know how it went.
    jblackfish did that link work for you?
    What link? I went back to page 35 and didn't find one - quit looking.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    So lucifer maybe it was your software version. My tones have been working . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Going for it - will report back.
    Downloaded rebooting - the tension mounts!

haha!
    hope it works man!!
    more over hope you don't lose your contact list!

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    So lucifer maybe it was your software version. My tones have been working . .

I hope so man!
    the new BBM has been working worlds better for me except for this latest issue...
    keep your fingers crossed, I can't do it until after 5:00 though, hoping for a call from sprint about a job...
    I don't think they are going to call today but I definitely don't want to miss it because I was downgrading my OS
    haha

it just seems so odd to me because I know stonewall and I are basically using the same exact phone just different carriers.
    8330's running 4.5.0.160 I don't know if he was using the telus OS like I was but I mean other then that we're the same. and I know he had no problems like this.. I guess that I, like jblackfish there, are anomaly's haha
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-24-2009 at 08:40 PM.

haha!
    hope it works man!!
    more over hope you don't lose your contact list!

I hope so man!
    the new BBM has been working worldsa better for me except for this latest issue...
    keep your fingers crossed, I cna't do it until after 5:00 though, hoping for a call from sprint about a job...
    I don't think they are going to call today but I definitely don't want to miss it because I was downgrading my OS
    haha
    ARRRRRRRRRRRG! It worked - I'm back on the original BBM 4.5....... and I lost every frickin' one of my BB contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have them listed - but I HATE losing all this stuff. I'll just add them back, one by one, and deal with it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm meant to carry a BB - I think one of my mod friends "framed it" correctly - I'm cursed. Thanks for the help, Lucifer.

I'm gonna disappear now while I re-enter all my BBM contacts.

awesome man!!
    I'm sorry you lost your contact list but I'm glad you got back to the version you wanted to be on!
    and HEY! at least you didn't have to and entire OS wipe!!!!

one a personal note, I am about to start my OS downgrade! let's hope this fixes my issue...
    if not I may have to use that same link and go back down to the reg BBM so I get my media processor back...
    wish me luck!

Just got all my BBM contacts re-issued. I even got a "stray" named Mary. Now to move on amd wait for A better BBM 5.0.

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Thanks to luciferseamus I now have the new bbm working on my vzw 160 8330. It actually kept my contacts. After first boot I diabled proximity and did a battery pull. Everything works well. Big thanks for your help dude!

no problem man!! holpefully with this downgrade I'll have my issues fixed as well...
    wish that I hadn't had any problems with BBM on the .160 SO...
    I am just now remembering that I think I had tried this .138 before and I think there may have been an issue with a memory leak...
    hmmmmmmmmm
    well we'll see i guess...