Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that if ... General Blackberry forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that if you just load the older OS, then run the Loader executable in that file, uncheck everything but BBM in the list that comes up, you should just be able to reload BBM.
    Correct...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Stormers on 5.0, remove the bb5 installed on 4.7 and get the one for 5.0, happy tabbed browsing

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    EA, you staying busy with this thread!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh man! i'm back on my stock 8900 bbm and boy am I glad. Phewwww...that was the worse experience ever on my bb . DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT PEOPLE. Learn from my horrible experience. You won't like saving pictures just to view them. pics will only be sent to those who are also running 5.0. you have to crop the images and what not. Screw that stay with your steady bbm until it's officially released till then let the complaining continue but don't say I didn't warn you. my 2cents. Have fun and keep on stackin'
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I can't get it. Can somebody PLEASE pm me step by step instrutcions
    I have the 8900 with 4.6

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Still looking for BBM 5.0? OTA links for all current OS can be found here http://0mietechsupport.wordpress.com...ll-current-os/ got this from TXGaryF on Twitter this morning
    Thanks for the link! =) I was looking around today, trying to see if there was anyway I could get the new bbm, and that link totally helped. I just upgraded to 4.5.0.161 and the new bbm is working great on my 8100. Love it!
    Last edited by iheartmybb22; 07-22-2009 at 11:44 PM.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Oh man! i'm back on my stock 8900 bbm and boy am I glad. Phewwww...that was the worse experience ever on my bb . DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT PEOPLE. Learn from my horrible experience. You won't like saving pictures just to view them. pics will only be sent to those who are also running 5.0. you have to crop the images and what not. Screw that stay with your steady bbm until it's officially released till then let the complaining continue but don't say I didn't warn you. my 2cents. Have fun and keep on stackin'
    Geez! Now I see this after going from 4.7 to 5.0 and updating BBM at the same time! ROTFLMAO!

cri326 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im going to try to download its looks real nice...why didnt it just come out when they released the tour
    blackberry addict

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Working well on BB Bold(9000) using os .266

wvaseliou no está en línea Stack level 1
    Josh... I followed your directions and put the .cod files in the Java folder and the .alx in the OS folder. Ran application loader off the desktop manager. Now have Messenger 5.0 in the applications folder but no icon or way to run BBM? Any ideas on what I should do?

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by wvaseliou View Post
    Josh... I followed your directions and put the .cod files in the Java folder and the .alx in the OS folder. Ran application loader off the desktop manager. Now have Messenger 5.0 in the applications folder but no icon or way to run BBM? Any ideas on what I should do?
    What phone and os are u tryin to install it on? I had a similar problem on my verizon curve with 4.5...77 and had to a couple things to get it.

I have the curve 8330. Operating system 4.5.0.127

Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    What phone and os are u tryin to install it on? I had a similar problem on my verizon curve with 4.5...77 and had to a couple things to get it.
    I have the Curve 8330 and running OS 4.5.0.127

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by wvaseliou View Post
    I have the Curve 8330 and running OS 4.5.0.127
    I think, not positive, but think u have to have at least .131 to have it work, I upgraded to .150 hybrid from lyricidals hybrids on blacberryos.com and was able to install it without a hitch. Didn't even have to put it in my java folder or nothing just did a normal install from desktop manager.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I want to go back to my previous BBM and get rid of 5.0 - I'm tired of getting BBM's that I can't reply to without rebooting - it's happened too many times. The situation/question:

When I connect to DM (4.6) and the BBM option is unchecked it wants to "remove" BBM.If I check the BBM option it says "downgrade" which sounds like the right choice so I leave that. After going to "next" tho, I get the no action required and it takes no action. I want to be careful - I've done a complete backup - and NOT remove for fear of losing my contacts. Even tho they're backed up I've had problems with the advanced restore too.

Anyone have any advice/solution for this?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com