Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by smith.brandon.n Can anyone give step by step instructions on how to install ... General Blackberry forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by smith.brandon.n View Post
    Can anyone give step by step instructions on how to install via DM for OS 4.6.1? I've downloaded it, and the OTA servers are overloaded, so my only option right now is via DM. I'm using DM 5.0 and I'm installing on 8900 OS 4.6.133. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    There's a picture tutorial on BlackBerryOS... http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...n-process.html
    Last edited by impak875; 07-18-2009 at 04:15 AM.

smith.brandon.n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21950D36
    Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    There's a picture tutorial on BlackBerryOS... http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...n-process.html
    These instructions did not work for me. Still getting the "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded" error. Anybody got any ideas? I would really appreciate the help.
    Pin: 21950D36

PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'm not sure... but for my Bold and for my Curve 8330 I had to put the COD files in the Java folder and the .alx file in the main folder for the OS... I had to upgrade my 8330 OS off that darn 4.5.0.77 but once I did that and loaded the new BBM worked fine... not sure about the 8900... anyone on a 8900 who has the new BBM working??? Chime in anytime...

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    These instructions did not work for me. Still getting the "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded" error. Anybody got any ideas? I would really appreciate the help.
    Have you tried the coping of the cod files in your os folder and running the apploader?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    21950D36
    I'm still trying to upgrade my OS to .231 but I'm having issues with that too.

PIN/ID
    21950D36
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Have you tried the coping of the cod files in your os folder and running the apploader?
    The OS I have on the device is the original from when I bought it. So, the OS that's loaded on the computer doesn't match up to what's on the device.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    The OS I have on the device is the original from when I bought it. So, the OS that's loaded on the computer doesn't match up to what's on the device.
    I see. So it won't let you upgrade the OS to the new one that is on your computer?

PIN/ID
    21950D36
    When I attempt to upgrade the OS using the application loader, it recognizes the .231. When I select it and click next, In the "Update Summary" pane, it says "No software update is required for your device". I have also tried updating via Blackberry.com in browser loader. It says my device software is up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    You know I did notice in the new BBM if you go into options and scroll all the way down you'll see "Recovery Emails" and it lists every email I have signed up with RIM... so I guess that's what the email was all about... maybe???
    could very well be im not sure my "Recovery Emails" are there too not even sure what the hell "Recovery Emails" are i hope with the offical release of 5.0 RIM has a log on all the changes they really should start getting on that

Edit: intersting thing here before i deleted those emails off of my web client i had those "Recovery Emails" but after i deleted them its no longer there
    Last edited by MackDaddy135; 07-18-2009 at 04:44 AM.

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Curses. My brother shot my computer screen. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for this

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok so i havent posted on the stacks in awhile, but i saw this and i have to try it, so i followed the steps and its rebooting now, lets hope this worked. if it does who know maybe a beta os maybe next lol

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    no news-back to bed i go
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    whats up gus?
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    wow that took like 3 min on my storm, worked like a charm, i kinda skimmed through all the posts and question, will this work on my wifes 8330 running the verizon official os?

ok so i have a picture saved for my wife in contacts, but its not showing up in the new messanger?
    Last edited by Angus_413; 07-18-2009 at 08:03 AM.

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Sweet... I updated my 8330's OS and tried the new BBM... voila!! I now have the new BBM on both my 8330 and my 9000.... BOOM BOOM POW... LOL