Okay like everyone else i have plazmic and i create my own themes... but i ... General Blackberry forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

The "L" Theme....

Advertisement

Okay like everyone else i have plazmic and i create my own themes... but i have the 8130 and it comes with a "L" theme and i was wondering if there is a way to build a "L" theme on plazmic theme builder??
    I mean Check this one out freakin awsome now thats not that one that comes on the 8130 this is more a mixture of the today screen with the zen freakin cool either or would be nice to beable to build... so if anyone has any insight on this please input. P.S. this theme is from crackberry i figure if they can build it can't I??

TornadoDivine no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think, and I'm not 100% sure, but this is something that will require the next version of Plazmic theme builder. The current one doesn't have any base templates for the new Pearl's, only the 8100 so I'm hoping for more functionality around home screen icon position etc.
    BIS | 4.3.0.105
    there's no sense crying over every mistake
    you just keep going until you run out of cake

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    so you think maybe on the next one... cause i have the 4.2 and yeah stilll can't but then again this doesn't appear till os 4.3 so maybe your right sucks we can't create our themes with this

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    ...and if anybody can build a theme based on Showtime's "The L word", I will even reconsider my adamant position against any and all themes