Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Your code generator failed to work for my 7250 App Version: 4.0.0.204 PIN: deadbeef Uptime: ... General Blackberry forum

IndigoPapaya no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Your code generator failed to work for my 7250

App Version: 4.0.0.204
    PIN: deadbeef
    Uptime: 1347

Should have generated B8B8DA31 for a 30 day key, but it complained about the App Version which was entered correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyth View Post
    Interesting. The unlock code is an 8 byte hex string, so only 4294967296 possible unlock code permutations?

That's too short for any form of asymmetric cipher, meaning it is some sort of hash derived from the uptime, PIN, and platform values. So, if I throw my decompiler at net_rim_escreen.cod, net_rim_escreen_app.cod, and net_rim_escreen_repository.cod, I might be able to write a program that can clone that code without needing to have a login/password from RIM.
    Any chance you could share your decomplier so we could all go Up the time stream without a TARDIS?

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    My original Java generator (which doesn't do input validation) gives me the following:
    App Version: 4.0.0.204
    PIN: deadbeef
    Uptime: 1347

Unlock code [1 day]: 67b36b48
    Unlock code [3 days]: 9ed3f4b2
    Unlock code [7 days]: 9632b70e
    Unlock code [15 days]: 9298b03e
    Unlock code [30 days]: b8b8da31
    But, I haven't seen any device that didn't have a version with parentheses. I added full input validation to the PHP web application so users wouldn't be confused as to what information needed to be entered, and in what format. Do 4.0 series devices not have version numbers with parentheses? If that's the case, I'll adjust input validation to accept 4.0 series OS versions without a parenthesized number.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoPapaya View Post
    Any chance you could share your decomplier so we could all go Up the time stream without a TARDIS?
    The decompiler is not for sale, and given the considerable effort of developing it, it isn't going to be free either. I may consider source code recovery as a service though. Otherwise, you can use the public version of coddec to disassemble pre-version 6 COD files.
    Need an eScreen code? Try my generator: http://absolous.wavegap.com/projects/escreen/

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    No you can't debrand a bb from escreen. It can be done but I'm not at liberty to discuss.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Hey Saf would you mind chatting with me on here (PM) or on BBM? Need some help with that errrrr 'tool'
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Rookie1148 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249df99b
    Pin:249df99b
    app version:4.6.0.167 (298)
    uptime:152426

Yes, my 7250 does not have parenthesis in the App Version.

Thanks.

Ok, I've enabled non-parenthetical app versions for app versions starting with "4.0". You should be able to use it now for your ancient (but still Java based) BlackBerry devices.
    Need an eScreen code? Try my generator: http://absolous.wavegap.com/projects/escreen/

ogboy10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a T-Mobile BB Pearl 8220 and it won't give me the complete app version when I go to ALT-EACE, it gives me 4.6.0.180 (31... and I can't see the rest so how am I supposed to generate an unlock code? I really want to force AMR-FR. And when I do figure it out, how do I enter it on the pearls keyboard? Thanks

You could decrease your font size temporarily so the entire version shows up.

As for entering it, I don't have a reduced keyboard device on which to test, but I imagine you follow the same Alt+Number for the numbers, and do multitap for the letters. From what I remember on the SureType keyboards, the only letter that would require a multitap is 'F', where you will need to push the DF key twice in quick succession.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im looking to rebrand my phone any way to do that
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    im looking to rebrand my phone any way to do that
    Yes. Do it the same way you debranded, but use your original VSM file (the one that corresponds to the number you wrote down before you debranded). You did write down the original VSM file numbers beforehand, didn't you?
    Man In Black(berry)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Any luck using this with a Storm yet??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Any luck using this with a Storm yet??
    yes it works fine
    Man In Black(berry)

ExWhyZee no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it likely to see the source code for the PHP app at some point? Maybe for co-hosting? Or just fun...

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    first off, thx thyth for making this available

do the options that you change revert back after the time limit on the code is up?

also, is there any way to check if the changes i made are working, specifically, i wanted to change to amr-f from amr-h.
    Last edited by jikdoc; 03-14-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast