Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Yes, the codes I've generated for testing have worked 100% perfectly on 6 different devices ... General Blackberry forum

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Yes, the codes I've generated for testing have worked 100% perfectly on 6 different devices that I could get a hold of (3x8320, 8830, 8310, 9000). I presume if you run the app version/pin/uptime that I did, you should get one of those 4 codes out of RIM's web-based generator. I obviously don't have access to RIM's code generator, so I don't know what type(s) of codes it spits out, or if there is code duration information in that system.

At the moment, I'm experimenting blindly (while improving my COD dissector to generate high level code). I'm entering these codes in sequence on my device, and measuring how much time passes until the device resets to the regular help screen. I'll either figure out the durations from expiration times experimentally, or through source analysis after my dissector can generate something other than an opcode stream.

Croe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Works great for me.....I used the third (UNKNOWN) one and it is still coming up. Any chance you could let me know for a couple other BB's I have? I am also wondering how to get into the escreen on the storm as you can't hit all keys at once on a touch screen.

The other phones I have are as follows.

Platform: 2.7.0.90
    App Version: 4.5.0.110 (152)
    PIN: 20773BEB
    Uptime: 3340

Next is
    Platform:2.7.0.90
    App version: 4.5.0.110 (152)
    PIN: 23CFBBF1
    Uptime: 430319

And if anyone knows how to get into the Storm Help me screen I can be the guinea pig for this one as well.

The previous 2 are an 8310 Curve and an 8700, and the first was a BOLD.

Thanks!

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Need some help please. Seems there are more people delving into these screens.

I can access the screens and am trying to enable uma calling. I need someone to look at the following section and let me know the settings they have.

Please can someone look at mobile network engineering - utilities - session manager. From that screen if you press the menu button there is UMA options. My phone has nothing in this section so it would be nice to know what others have in that screen to get UMA calling working.

Cheers guys.

~via smartphone~

Quote Originally Posted by mylinuxbox View Post
    Need some help please. Seems there are more people delving into these screens.

I can access the screens and am trying to enable uma calling. I need someone to look at the following section and let me know the settings they have.

Please can someone look at mobile network engineering - utilities - session manager. From that screen if you press the menu button there is UMA options. My phone has nothing in this section so it would be nice to know what others have in that screen to get UMA calling working.

Cheers guys.

~via smartphone~
    My guess would be that you are with a non or as yet to be UMA supported carrier with a fairly new company exclusive "branded" phone such as a BOLD or something along those lines. If you are in the US I believe Tmobile is the only supported UMA carrier right now, and from what I have read and heard there are problems with ATT and others with getting 3G and UMA to work nicely together on the network. While the firmware supports UMA the software will not until a later update for the OS that allows it. I am currently on the latest OS leaked beta for the BOLD and still do not have the option, though I have found a VoIP option in it, but do not yet know enough about the settings to try changing anything out and risk bricking it.

Hope that helps!

-B

I am on the orange uk network using an 8120 which before it was replaced by the insurance company I could use UMA calling. Would appreciate knowing what info is listed in others screens as above.

Thanks.

~via smartphone~

Possibly replaced by a refurb from another provider and flashed with Rogers OS? Does it have a Rogers start up screen?

-B

The handset was brand new. It is an unbranded unit.

~via smartphone~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Thyth the normal durations are 1,3,7,15,and 30 days. Mylinuxbox you got it to work before correct? What is it doing now?~via smartphone~

Croe:
    PIN: 20773BEB
    Uptime: 3340

Unlock code [>60 hrs]: f3f11a44
    Unlock code [48 hrs(?)]: 4c26ae65
    Unlock code [UNKNOWN]: 79031b29
    Unlock code [UNKNOWN]: 2875d073

Unlock code [>60 hrs]: 6567f8c6
    Unlock code [48 hrs(?)]: ca4c8c99
    Unlock code [UNKNOWN]: e249dade
    Unlock code [UNKNOWN]: c4a4de30
    mylinuxbox:
    My T-Mobile 8320 has one UMA profile in there named "Factory provisioning" with the following data:
    Display name: Factory provisioning
    Operator name:
    UMA protocol version: UMA v. 1.0.3
    ( ) Use default UNC address
    Provisioning UNC address: punc.t-mobileuncs.com
    Provisioning UNC port: 14001
    ( ) Use default SEGW address
    Provisioning SEGW address: psgw.t-mobilesgws.com
    SEGW certificate: T-Mobile USA, Inc. Engineering and Operations CA

Safiy:
    So there are 5 code types? Can you by chance generate the 5 code types with one of the sets of app-ver/PIN/uptime above and tell me which is which?

Safiy - no I didn't get it working before. I just gave up until today when I found this screen. Just need to get the orange settings so I can setup correctly.

I now have the option to allow uma in the mobile network part of options. But I don't have the right info for orange uk yet. Any ideas?

Thyth - thanks for the info, I now know what type of info I need to get about orange uk.

~via smartphone~

Thanks for the codes!

As far as the last set of instruction....tried them, but no matter how I register the dll's I cant seem to get it to work on Vista 64. If you have any "special" instructions for this please pass them along.

Thanks!

-B

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5

1-fb056ca9
    3-6567f8c6
    7-ca4c8c99
    15-e249dade
    30-c4a4de30

I will go ahead and try the Storm then....

Info is as follows:

Platform: 4.0.0.125
    App Version: 4.7.0.99 (140)
    PIN: 3057155b
    Uptime: 335182 secs

Thanks again!

-B

Thanks, Safiy. Looks like the 1 day duration code is generated by not appending anything after the version/pin/uptime in the HMAC, which is why I missed it in my first disassembled code analysis. I get the same 5 codes out of my program now.

Given that the MML/MFI is leaked RIM software, I think the people at RIM would frown upon its use by people outside of the company. I'll set up a PHP webapp that generates these codes with the input data online and spits out the 5 codes. Basically the same as RIM's little secured deal, but no username/password required to get to it. I'll just need to find/setup some hosting for it.

Edit:
    Here are the codes for that Storm, Croe:
    Unlock code [1 day]: 9c3147ca
    Unlock code [3 days]: 9be60ab3
    Unlock code [7 days]: 235ec881
    Unlock code [15 days]: bc51c43b
    Unlock code [30 days]: ce570c56

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I agree with your MML comment. Thanks for making an alternative.~via smartphone~

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast