IMO, much nicer than most if not all of the custom ones. Right now I'm ... General Blackberry forum

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3

The default themes are great...

Advertisement

IMO, much nicer than most if not all of the custom ones. Right now I'm using BB Dimension L with a custom wallpaper, works nice. I hate the fact that when I switch to a custom theme, not all icons are supported, so it ends up looking weird...meh.

(on a completely unrealted note, anyone know how to turn off the beeps when you dial a number? Key tone is turned off so I don't get any sound when I type except when I enter numbers)

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only time you won't hear the beep when dialing is if your profile is set to vibrate or quiet other then that you will always hear it.

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Actually on the 8100, you hear the beeps when dialing even when profile is on vibrate or quiet. Not sure about 8120. If you check the RIM technical help section, they call this a "feature" - though I don't see how it's a feature!

Quote Originally Posted by NickAC View Post
    Actually on the 8100, you hear the beeps when dialing even when profile is on vibrate or quiet. Not sure about 8120. If you check the RIM technical help section, they call this a "feature" - though I don't see how it's a feature!
    No beeps here when it's on vibrate.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    i too thought the same on the themes, but the only extras i use are the viigo and opera, simplest way to do it is to place both in a folder. That way it all looks good, and the reason it looks bad is because you are comparing to to otheres, so when you open the folder that the icons are in, they will look good as the dont stand out from the custom made once! Thats what i do, and it work great!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Ok where EXACTLY do I find the default themes? Also, I've sucessfully downloaded the precision theme a number of times and I see it listed under Apps but how do I apply it? Or how can I change 2 a default theme even? Please advise...this gets frustrating. Thanks in advance!

Just go to options and scroll down to themes, its as simple as that.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31a47019

Iaccess options from the home screen. Themes is not listed there at all. Do I need to be in a certain app? I have a Sprint BB Curve. Is Sprint different? I don't understand.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    What do you see when you enter options? what items are listed?

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    About, advanced, auto on/off, autotext, bluetooth, date/time, language, media card, mobile network, and owner.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jen View Post
    About, advanced, auto on/off, autotext, bluetooth, date/time, language, media card, mobile network, and owner.
    That's all you've got? Are you sure you're scrolling all the way down? Keep scrolling down from owner. There should be more below those you listed.

PIN/ID
    31a47019
    I am so so embarrassed! OMG I feel so remedial! Thank you so much DCOOKSTA and all of you who tried to help me! Scroll down...CAN U BELIEVE IT? Being new is not even excuse enough. Sorry all. BTW Precision looks fabulous!