Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey guys so do you remember this old game called Simon or Simon says. It ... General Blackberry forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

The classic game of Simon for the BlackBerry. Any interest?

Advertisement

Hey guys so do you remember this old game called Simon or Simon says. It was basically this electronic game that's black and round with four colors on it. Red, blue, green, and yellow. And when you play, those colors woild light up in a random order. Then in order to pass you must match that order. As the game goes on simon goes faster and chooses more colors.

Anyone interested in a game like this for BlackBerry?

I have been developing this game for my company for a bit now and its almost ready. I was wondering what real interest would there be for a simple game like this?

And since beta should be out within weeks, if there is anyone who would like to be beta testors.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Id love a game like that! ..I've got the Original Simon Says in flash version on my Myspace page. ..Albeit i dont even log into my myspace. but YES!

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    M2! M2! I'd love to be a beta tester for Simon!! I LOVED that game! Count me in!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I would love that game also!

Via:8320

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I would rock it out....I have a friend with an iphone and we play that on his apple crap at werk, on the berry would be dope..

tnlf11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A88930
    dude i sucked at simon as a kid, but it was still fun! I'll totally be a beta!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yes I would be interested in testing this game, I cant recall ever playing simon says electronically before, should be fun.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Wow so far people seem very interested that's good. I'm currently outside right now but I will post a few screen shots later when I get home.

Here's a quick summary of it however:

Basicall you start the game, round 1, simon chooses 4 colors, you match it. Input is done using either the trackball (a lil buggy), the number pad, or by pressing the letter of the color (green would be g).

You get it right and you advance. There are 7 rounds in all. That however was originally how I made it. Brinbg the game to the BlackBerry, I decided to offer up some more juice seeing as I will be selling this game ( for a small price of a few dollars).

What was described above is classic mode. I will eventually add in a modern mode. Its the same as classic however there is a scoring system involved. Your score decrease with the more time it takes you to enter your colors.

There will be a high score table and the ability to upload scores to the site.

Then there is extreme mode. Its similar to modern, except after simon chooses his colors, the simon rotates, makeing the colors in a different arrangment, which increases the difficulty of the game.

The catch is, I have designed some mini games. There are two mini games. They can only be played by unlocking them. You unlock the first by beating classix mode and the second by beating modern mode. And the best thinbg is that this mini games will hoepfully be multiple both by two people using the same blackberry (play and pass) and over BIS.

This is a general outline of what I want the game to be like. Only classic mode has been made so far.

So guys seems good? Would anyone possible buy this for $3 or $4 dollars if it came out?

I will be accepting beta testors in a week or two.

The first screen shots will be done when I get home, say 8 to 10 hours from now.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I will be looking, i could see ppl paying a lil for the game, get them to list it in the store, charge 5 and send Pinstack mod's 2 for every sales...not a bad gig. If u need a testor pin me....holla

PIN/ID
    ASK
    This was a duplicate post
    Can't seem to delete this on phone
    Mods please delete this
    Last edited by Jaricanese; 06-19-2008 at 11:14 AM.

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask
    OMG, is this showing age or what? LOL

I would love this game. I loved it as a kid, I love it now, I will love it more later. Please consider me a tester! YAY!

I have the 8310!

My daughter has the 8110 and I know she would love it as well.
    Last edited by bluebugangel; 06-19-2008 at 02:29 PM.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    From now on when a comment is made about the game, please post which BlackBerry phone you have because at the moment this is only made for the 8300 series (cuz of screen size). I will try to make it for the Pearl as well if the demand is high enough.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    I would love to be a beta tester for this! gosh this is bringing me back.

Well i have a 8320.

TIA!
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15
    Me Me ME!!! I LOVED Simon and think that it would be an awesome thing to have on my berry.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Im in. send me that jar file

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast