I would just like to take a moment out of my time and say a ... General Blackberry forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

Smile The Big Thank You Please Read!!!

Advertisement

I would just like to take a moment out of my time and say a BIG THANK YOU!!!!! to the theme makers out there Dr. Devious, Dj Smooth, Maxx 730, lets not forget Cherrichiodo, C Magum, Monkey Biz IU... and I am Sure A there are plenty plenty more i left out but these are jut some of the few i can remeber that i have been using a lot of themes from here recently and i would like to really thank Maxx 730 and Dr Devious and Dj Smooth when they create a major cool theme for the curve (which i do not own) if you ask kindly they will find time to make it for us pearl users!!!! so everyone please please please keep it up yall are doing such a freaking awesome job just wanted to say thanks and make sure yall know yall are freaking awesome theme creators!!!!!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I second the motion

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree, we have some awesome theme creators who share generously and who often go out of their way to fulfill our wishes. I have just begun playing around with plazmic and understand how much time they put into them.

Thanks to all who share their talents.... ...you make us smile!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    :d