I want to know what are some of the BEST and WORST blackberry accessories you ... General Blackberry forum

BBATT no está en línea Stack level 2

The Best of accessories

Advertisement

I want to know what are some of the BEST and WORST blackberry accessories you all have used?

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: The Best of accessories

Quote Originally Posted by BBATT
    I want to know what are some of the BEST and WORST blackberry accessories you all have used?
    Haven't actually used it yet, but I just ordered Seidoonline's 2.5 to 3.5 audio adaptor.

Allows you to use your prefered headphones with your BB. I hate headphones with large disks, which always are falling out of my ears. I purchased a pair of Vibe headphones, which go in my ear canal, stay put, are almost unnoticable when wearing them, and most importantly, sound GREAT!

Can't wait to use 'em with my new Pearl!

Also allows you to pause the music, and answer any incoming phone calls. Has built in mic!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The WORST accessory I have used is a Plantronics BT M2500 headset. That thing never worked except for hearing callers. It crashed, lost its connection to my phone, was a real PAIN to re-pair with my phone, etc.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Best:
    Seidio audio adapter (above)
    Invisible Shield
    Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset
    Sandisk 2GB microSD card
    Leather desktop stand
    Vaja RI051 (for the 8700)

I haven't really run across any that I'd call the worst. I tend to do quite a bit of research before making any purchase.