Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So far I have read some really good examples on why my wife doesn't get ... General Blackberry forum

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Advertisement

So far I have read some really good examples on why my wife doesn't get to play with the berry. I have a pretty good one:

Last year I had an experiance similiar to N8's. I fumbled my 7105t and tried to hackey sack the berry back up to me in a parking lot but it too went straight...

...Into the open top of a passing convertable Sebring.

I never saw it again.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    i was at the bar tonight and read this post. as i was reading and walking to get outside for better reception, i drop kicked my phone in the lobby. i yelled a bad word and ran after my bb. First drop too, lucky only one or two scratches.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dropped my 8700g a couple of times with the holster. Its still in great condition few scratches from here and there but hey, there's no way I can keep it from being perfect.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n
    I fumbled my 7105t and tried to hackey sack the berry back up to me in a parking lot but it too went straight...

I never saw it again.
    Bahahahahah...Thats the BEST one I have heard yet...

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n
    So far I have read some really good examples on why my wife doesn't get to play with the berry. I have a pretty good one:

Last year I had an experiance similiar to N8's. I fumbled my 7105t and tried to hackey sack the berry back up to me in a parking lot but it too went straight...

I never saw it again.
    OMG that is soooo funny!! Sorry. But I would have loved to see that!!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    ^ yes that is pretty funny lol

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    let someone look at my bb and he droped it .my blood pressure went through the roof and i was mad at the guy for a couple weeks .but we are back on speaking terms now

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: The "Battered Berries" Thread

Wow these are funny. I have the basic bounce of the Parking lot stories with minor scratches. However, I cracked the housing of my first 8700 while I was on business in Northern Maine in the middle of winter. I was on call for the CT Dept of a hospital. My pager alerts me to being needed for an exam, so I grab BB, that was in mint condition. I go do the exam, as I get in the car I pull the BB out of my pocket and about needed the CCU or Code team. I saw an unexplainable scratch (at the time I thought cracked LCD) that goes up entire BB logo down to cingular logo. Still dont know how it got there, no trauma to the device to explain it. I blame the extreme change in temp from inside to outside and back in etc and possibly a bump into something with my pocket.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

after dropping mine about 30 ta 40 times with nothing but minor scraches not to mention paint and autobody filler just got a new one because my charger port went up its nice and clean which makes me miss my old one.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by bshelly
    I was out with a co-worker after having worked on her home computer. To thank me for getting 300+ viruses off of her computer she took me out to dinner. Afterwards, when walking back to my car, my arm rubbed up against my holstered 8700c and flung it in to the air and across the asphalt underneath a pick-up truck parked on the street. It was raining and we both got drenched while I recovered my BB from under the pick-up. I was really embarassed about that.

When we got back to her house I took the time to look at my BB. I was really upset as my 8700c now has big gashes in the housing on three of the corners and the chrome border around the screen has some nicks in it too. Luckily it did not get that wet and works ok. I now have a Sprint 8703e and the Seidio body skin and skinned holster to protect it. I also have the Total Equip. Protection from Sprint just in case. Trust me, the $6.00 per month is worth the peace of mind.

trust me i learned the hard way $6.00 a month more then worth it

Crimesy no está en línea Stack level 2

We've had a BlackBerry which lost a battle with a Police Dog. Not a lot left of the holster and a nice set of puncture marks on the screen.

Several devices which have come back in a biohazard bag after being dropped into toilets.

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

my 7520 went tumbling down the stairs. I was picking up my daughter and as i went to give her a kiss she kciked my blackberry and it went down 3 flights of stairs. (I am not kidding) My heart dropped and knew for sure that it was done. NOPE!!!!! Picked it up but the batter back in and still works like a champ. I put my daughter up for adobtion to make sure it never happened again. <--Just kidding... she is my world and if I had to by a new one she would of blayed with the old one. She loves My wife and I's blackberry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12