Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i see all of us are on the same page reppin pinstack..... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

i see all of us are on the same page reppin pinstack..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Pinstack Rocks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'll chime in as well, Pinstack has an unbelievably high standing in my books. I've been a berry addict for less then six months, but anytime I needed help with my Pearl or Curve I knew just where to look.

Pinstack is the one forum I frequent on the bus to and from work each day, not only is it a helpful and positive place, but the forum activity is also very consistent.

Kudos to all my fellow stackers, keep it up...no rest until everyone realizes the truth!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would also like to add to this thread. I have gone thru h*ll and back with my 8120 in the last 7 months after the thing has crashed, rebooted on its own, pitched fits, etc.

I just recently had an issue where it would not recognize an OS upgrade. Thanks to DEDICATED help from a few Stackers, namely moderncowboy, BerryAddict, and bajanbastard, my 8120 FINALLY recognized the upgrade and so far works much better.

Also forgot to mention that I love giving help here to as many people as possible including those have been here to help me.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-06-2008 at 10:27 PM.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have never had a bad experience here! Keep it up all! Thanks.......

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pinstack rox my sox.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    PinStack is THE BlackBerry Site...

Thanks to Hayden and All the Stackers.

This is a high energy, positive place to enjoy helping each other out, keeping up to date and enjoying our BlackBerrys.

Cheers!
    archer

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Can't believe I just found this thread!

Well said, Nick! I don't even bother going to any other site. I mean, what's the point? This place is all-inclusive......the best of the best. Whatever your question or issue, someone here will know the answer or at least make an attempt in an altruistic manner to assist a fellow Stacker in need. I have been the beneficiary of such good will and in turn am able to give back, contribute and continue the trend.

Over 1/2 a million subscribers to this site pretty much confirms that this IS the place to be for all things BlackBerry!

Many thanks to all who make it possible!

Roger

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got a blackberry about two weeks ago, and have gone back and forth from my iPhone to my Bold several times. After the first couple of days I had gotten pretty frustrated with my Blackberry and posted a pretty nasty message talking about how I don't see how anyone would want a Blackberry, they are pretty much useless, etc. I switched back to my iPhone that evening, but a couple of days later I wanted to give my Blackberry another shot. I came back here just out of curiousity, and read the replies to my post. I actually figured I'd be banned from the forums. In all actualality, people replied to my post calmly and rationaley, some offering suggestions to help me fix the problems I was complaining about, and some just saying they were sorry that the Blackberry wasn't for me. Amazing... I did switch back to my Bold and have been using it ever since and with the help of all the people here, I am learning all the amazing things that a Blackberry can do. And while I've still gotten frustrated a time or two, I haven't really looked back, thanks to the awesome community of fellow Blackberry users here. Thank you everyone, you could have easily told me to f* off, but you didn't, and I couldn't be happier with switching back to my Bold because of it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I went through this myself. In between BlackBerrys, I'ved used SideKicks, WM Phones, and even basic phones. I am happy to have helped you stay with the BB platform.

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    Pinstack rocks!! Everyone really is so friendly and resourceful!! I've actually met one of my best buds on Pinstack!! No matter what the query...however small, or large, the folks on Pinstack are there to help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12