Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i want to take this time out to thank everyone on this site.. hayden, thank ... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

thank you pinstack and community SERIOUSLY

Advertisement

i want to take this time out to thank everyone on this site.. hayden, thank you. mods thank you. bb addicts. all stackers and newbies even you guys with one post.

being on pinstack is like living in a great neighborhood with amazing and helpfull and respectfull friends and neighbors. comming together as a community to help people with hard questions. stupid questions problems. or even just a rant. theres always someone there to listen. theres always someone there to help.. and everything is stayed on top of.

yesterday i baught the storm. i needed some help with some things i was having problems with.. so i was on here looking for stuff.. i decided to do what i thought was good and go to other "blackberry community tech forums" few different ones but i wont mention any names...

its like all they do is rip on eachother. others and the sites themselves.. on one site i asked a question and responded to someone who seemed to be having the same problem as me. and about 50 replies telling me and the person above how stupid and illiterate and how "retarted" we were and that we should go back to where we came from because it was my first post.. and aprently his.. but i looked through there forums.. and its like they do this to everyone.. cursing. making fun. bsically bringing bringing people down..

im on pinstack everyday. and yesterday taught me a lesson that as some other sites may have the one thing your looking for is it even worth it to go look... its sad how other sites are ran..

i just wanted to say thank you to all of pinstack and its mods and hayden and everyone that runs the show here.. and keeps this a good community where a person can feel comfterble to ask for help... newbie or expert.

THANK YOU
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    this is why PINSTACK is the #1 blackberry community.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well said!!!
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree, man. This Is by far the friendliest site I have ever belonged to.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Welcome home pinstack is a place where each ones teachs one thanks to hayden cherri and the other mods this the blackberry super site ya other blackberry sites are to cliqueish via 8320 silverhawk with one glowing red eye called cyclops (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    freakin' A
    that's y I say
    PINSTACK #1 everyone else is number 2 or lower
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Yep PinStack is definitely #1 in common courtesy. I use to frequent the other forums and I found they have nothing better to do besides giving smart a** comments to people who are trying to find answers. Who cares if you have 10,000+ posts, doesn't make you any better than anyone else, just shows you have no life and you want to make everybody else miserable because you are. Kinda embarrassing to be a blackberry owner when folks act like that.

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    Lol there are other sites than pinstack , I wouldn't know myself never looked or will look lol !

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks so much Nicky! I agree 100% that the friendliness of this forum is what makes it #1. The info here is great, themes are great, reviews and news are great, but what matters most is getting help when you need it and not feeling stupid for asking! I also visit other forums from time to time and am always glad to be back here and proud to be a part of the PinStack team

Thanks to all my fellow stackers as well for always being so helpful and welcoming. We together all bring something of benefit to this forum, each one with their strong points of knowledge. We are a great family!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    i totally agree with ya Nicky88X..well said man...pinstack is more like a library and a support group to me with full of informations that helps every fellow stacker in time of need. thats what make this bb community #1
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well said nicky. Pinstack is by far the most helpful and friendly place I have found and like you I would like to thank everyone for making it this way. Great post !

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have been to the other forums and its horrible the way they treat people over there. I am happy to be here even if I have questions about a device other than a BB.

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE
    I would just like to say that I also agree 100% with what Nicky wrote. When I first came to pinstack I was a bit worried at first when making my first post as being a newbie I thought I would get flamed to hell. I am not a person with a nervous disposition but having experienced other forums I almost did not post. I can honestly say also that I have never been made to feel like a child and therefore have learnt a hell of a lot of information since my first post. So keep up the good work all you pinstackers out there and thank you too.

Sher

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Agree 100% Nicky. WE all know what a lot of folks are finding out, this is the definitive BlackBerry forum , there is none better.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah... Pinstack rules. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast