Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I just wanted to thank whoever ... General Blackberry forum

  1. #1
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930

    Thank you mods!!!!

    Advertisement



    sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I just wanted to thank whoever it was that gave me my device expert title!!

    I'm so happy that I could contribute to the site! hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Year!
    Be Safe and don't drive stupid!

    THANK YOU AGAIN!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey


  2. #2
    toomuchgame441's Avatar
    toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Posts
    210
    Congrats! I didn't know the mods gave us our ranks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #3
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Congrats bro...your hard work has paid off.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    KalebsDad78's Avatar
    KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    2,044
    Yup, welcome to the Expert community. It sure is nice when you get recognized for helping others just for the sake of helping others further their Blackberry experience.

    Welcome!!! :-)
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

  5. #5
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Hayden is the official color coordinator

    Welcome to Purple
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  6. #6
    jasonring's Avatar
    jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Posts
    1,045
    Well Luc, You deserve it.
    You know, you've got that theming thing down too.

  7. #7
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    when i got purpled i just asked who was crazy enough to think i knew anything....wait....that came out wrong....hayden is not crazy but a very smart person....wait,disregard this whole post....
    Last edited by catstide; 01-01-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  8. #8
    Mr_Carter's Avatar
    Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,388
    Good for you man. Congratulations. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  9. #9
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Congrats!

    ~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #10
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    You can be a device expert, but I'm the BB king. JK. Congrats. PS don't no one go stealing my name. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #11
    Capdot's Avatar
    Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,958
    Congrats man! Whenever I screw up my device its nice to know that there is someone in your city that can help you out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  12. #12
    luciferseamus's Avatar
    luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Congrats bro...your hard work has paid off.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    a SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU MAN!!!!!!!!
    you RULE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Yup, welcome to the Expert community. It sure is nice when you get recognized for helping others just for the sake of helping others further their Blackberry experience.

    Welcome!!! :-)
    thanks man!!
    I'm very happy to be noticed, especially by hayden AWESOME!

    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    Congrats! I didn't know the mods gave us our ranks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Hayden is the official color coordinator

    Welcome to Purple
    well I shall have to thank hayden for the long coveted position people drool over!!
    thanks AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    Well Luc, You deserve it.
    You know, you've got that theming thing down too.
    thanks man, I do what I can with what I got, how's your theming going?
    I'm glad that you've taken to it so well, you are doing really great things with builder man!
    I'm glad I've been able to see your progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    when i got purpled i just asked who was crazy enough to think i knew anything....wait....that came out wrong....hayden is not crazy but a very smart person....wait,disregard this whole post....
    I kinda felt the same way lol I still have alot to learn but...
    there is always more to know so I guess I'm doing alright!
    :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Good for you man. Congratulations. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thanks man, haven't seen you around in a while!! happy new year to ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Congrats!

    ~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

    thanks man! I truly feel honored

    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    You can be a device expert, but I'm the BB king. JK. Congrats. PS don't no one go stealing my name. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    ok, you can be B.B. king lol love the double meaning in that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    Congrats man! Whenever I screw up my device its nice to know that there is someone in your city that can help you out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    from albuquerque eh?
    SWEET!
    drop by the shop sometime man!
    Hydro Heaven
    6666 4th st.
    Albuquerque, NM

    Quote Originally Posted by jag257 View Post
    Congrats man!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thank you as well!!!
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 01-01-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey


  13. #13
    jag257's Avatar
    jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    237
    Congrats man!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  14. #14
    Mr_Carter's Avatar
    Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,388
    I admit... Haven't been to active lately... I guess my new dog has me a bit busy... Lol.
    Hope you have a great year! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    yep welcome to the purple ! congratulations !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •