I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has made a contribution to this ... General Blackberry forum

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thank you all!!!!

Advertisement

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has made a contribution to this site. All the information that I need has been easily found using the search button, from looking at themes, downloading the theme builder, image editing programs, and everything else I've had to look for.

With all this information I will definately be able to get the most out of my pearl.

I'm pretty sure just like any other forum that its the same group of people that help out the majority of the community, but this thanks goes out to them as well as those one-timer contributers also.

Hopefully one day I will be able to share what I learn here with another BB Noob like myself.

Thanks again!

Only 6 weeks until i get my Crackberry! I havent't even got it yet and I'm addicted

PwDiamond no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249df67d

Re: Thank you all!!!!

Wow - you don't even have your device yet and you're already a learned Pinstacker

Great message, I'm sure it's appreciated by many.

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

You're welcome Notorious170. Hope you enjoy your Pearl as much as I enjoy mine.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

The Pearl is a great device, you'll love it. I have it and the 8800, both unique. Hang around these boards long enough and you'll be a Blackberry aficionado! I'm getting there and learning new stuff every day.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

I dont know, not to discourage, but pearl is kinda ugly, the key board is so small comapre to the rest of the body, i use to think its nice and slick but now its kinda ...eugh. I am craving for a full qwerty wifi BB now, thats my next purchase, and if i was you nutourious, i would wait untill the mid fall i belive, thats when pearl 2.0 or as it is code named komet comes out, a bunch of new features

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Hah now that i think of it, when i first ordered bb was around the xmas shopping time, so mail was packed, it toook 3 extra days in order for it to get to my house, i also started reading pinstack before i got my BB, the thirst was so unbareble. I literally sat at hom for about better part of the night exploring all the Pearl had to offer. And Nutorious, if you do not get the data plan, i esspessialy sugest to wait for the wifi version, as you will be semi disapointed when you get it and there is no way to get online, ive been there.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    ...Only 6 weeks until i get my Crackberry! I havent't even got it yet and I'm addicted
    lol now THAT is a strong "drug" to be addicted to something you don't even have yet hahaha
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

yeah i agree with cliffr
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I totally agree with Harry and Cliff! Welcome to the Stacks!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by PwDiamond
    Wow - you don't even have your device yet and you're already a learned Pinstacker

Great message, I'm sure it's appreciated by many.
    I may be new to BBerrys, but not to forums. I know all about usin the search. Thanks, I know a lot of time and effort went into posting all this usefull information that people decided to share.

Quote Originally Posted by dgy2k1
    You're welcome Notorious170. Hope you enjoy your Pearl as much as I enjoy mine.
    I think I will, I've been using the emulator to learn my way around the OS. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by tqeekb
    The Pearl is a great device, you'll love it. I have it and the 8800, both unique. Hang around these boards long enough and you'll be a Blackberry aficionado! I'm getting there and learning new stuff every day.
    thanks. these boards are always a great source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam
    I dont know, not to discourage, but pearl is kinda ugly, the key board is so small comapre to the rest of the body, i use to think its nice and slick but now its kinda ...eugh. I am craving for a full qwerty wifi BB now, thats my next purchase, and if i was you nutourious, i would wait untill the mid fall i belive, thats when pearl 2.0 or as it is code named komet comes out, a bunch of new features
    No discouragement here, I love the look and style of the pearl, the fact that it looks like a phone with pda functionality instead of looking like a pda with phone functionality. I've read about the Komet, as well as TMobile getting the Curve, but it all depends on price. I'm a cheap bastard and refuse to spend more than $50 on a phone. Never have been one to pay up just so I can be on the leading edge of technology...always behind the power..."curve"? lol. So unless TMob offers the newer phones for $50 or less, its gonna be the Pearl 1.0 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam
    Hah now that i think of it, when i first ordered bb was around the xmas shopping time, so mail was packed, it toook 3 extra days in order for it to get to my house, i also started reading pinstack before i got my BB, the thirst was so unbareble. I literally sat at hom for about better part of the night exploring all the Pearl had to offer. And Nutorious, if you do not get the data plan, i esspessialy sugest to wait for the wifi version, as you will be semi disapointed when you get it and there is no way to get online, ive been there.
    No worries, having a smartphone without a dataplan is like having a tv without cable....useless.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39
    lol now THAT is a strong "drug" to be addicted to something you don't even have yet hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by harry3334
    yeah i agree with cliffr
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I totally agree with Harry and Cliff! Welcome to the Stacks!
    This is true, but I'll be updating themes, custom ringers, and a color changing trackball the day I get the pearl.

What can I say, I like to get my reasearch in early?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Next time you dont have to thank me publicly.