I have the BB Pearl 8100, and all of a sudden the other day, I ... General Blackberry forum

mrsawesome no está en línea Stack level 1

Question text sending/receiving problems

Advertisement

I have the BB Pearl 8100, and all of a sudden the other day, I am unable to send or receive any texts. When I try to send one, it says that it has sent (the little check mark appears next to the message), but the person I am sending it to doesn't get it. Then they will try to send me a text, and I never get it. My husband and I both have AT&T and he has an iPhone. I have never had this problem, and we text all the time. He can still get texts and send texts with other people, so it's just me! Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do?

I have tried restarting my phone, taking out the battery... first I thought it had something to do with the fact that I put a micro SD card in my phone, but when I put that in and put things on it, I was still receiving messages, but like, a day or 2 later, it stopped.

I don't think it's a memory issue because I have the SD card in my phone, and when I go to options>Status>file free I have like over 14,000,000 free.

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    log into your BIS account and resend service books. next i would re-register with the network by going to options>advanced>host routing table and click the menu button and resend. then do a battery pull.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    log into your BIS account and resend service books. next i would re-register with the network by going to options>advanced>host routing table and click the menu button and resend. then do a battery pull.

How do I log into my BIS account???

VR

Hmmm... I went there, and tried to create an account, and it says an account already exists for my pin. So then I tried using my blackberry email I had set up as my username, but I don't remember my password, so I tried to have that sent. They sent me a text thing saying that user name and password don't exist and to access BIS from my device, but when It ried to go to the same site from my device, it had an error...

VR
    you sure it isn't just a user name as the account info, i don't think(maybe i am wrong) you would of set it up as your blackberry email address.

you sure it isn't just a user name as the account info, i don't think(maybe i am wrong) you would of set it up as your blackberry email address.
    I am not sure. But when I tried to create a new account it says one already exists, but I don't know what my user ID or anything would be otherwise. I am calling customer care right now though, so hopefully they can help me.

VR
    they should be able to send you your service books aswell, but it is better to know your info incase you have to do it again.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    can you not have the info sent to your pin number?

what was the first E-mail account that you setup on your phone?
    or...
    do you haave username that you may have used? for me, luciferseamus is what I use just about everywhereso that would def be my username, maybe you have a name that you use most of the time?

if you click on forgot password, you can try that username or just have the password sent to your pin#

I hope some of this helps.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

they should be able to send you your service books aswell, but it is better to know your info incase you have to do it again.

Ok, nevermind! I called the customer center and the lady I talked to when I called to change our rate plan accidentally took my unlimited messaging off our plan, so that would be why I couldn't receive or send any messages! Phew! Thanks for your help though!

VR
    No problem. Glad you are back to
    being a textaholic lol.