Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a great thing I stumbled across and it gives us a chance to ... General Blackberry forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Thumbs up Tell RIM what we want directly.

Advertisement

This is a great thing I stumbled across and it gives us a chance to tell RIM what we want fixed and what we just plain want on our BBs. I searched the forum for it but couldnt find it, hope this isnt a double post. Enjoy!
    https://insights.na.blackberry.com/Portal/default.aspx
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    wow! thanks remy!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    No Problem, just lookin out. ^_^
    ----

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I actually went through the first part. thx

Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    No Problem, just lookin out. ^_^
    when and where did you hear about this one?
    I think it's awesome that RIM has something like this! maybe devices will start getting developed with even MORE user desired features.
    like the SMS interface! come on THREADED SMS! everyone go put something up about that one! come on, all at once!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I stumbled across it yesterday when I was looking for the latest os on the blackberry site ^_^
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hello helllloooooo guys...!
    I am here in the backwater and just 2 weeks ago (and twice before, at the beginning of the year) I get these RIM Market Research questions to answer sent to me by mail (which I did answer on all occasions)...hoping that they will take clues from me ! But I thought this was for everyone...
    How come you guys haven't received any queries from RIM ?

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I think u only got those emails if u registered on the bb owners lounge cuz I got a survey b4 but it was like this

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It wasn't from a vendor. It was from RIM Market Research.
    And yes, I did register at Owner's Lounge over 2 years ago, so maybe this is why I get these questionnaires periodically.
    I checked back, and since the beginning of 2008, I've received and answered 5 questionnaires.
    I hope it was worth the effort, but after analyzing all the models released so far (especially the Tour), my answers, obviously, don't seem to matter... especially regarding the absolute need for all models to have WiFi.
    I suppose with all Pinstackers getting involved, the response from RIM will be more appropriate to our needs !

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Well in regards to wifi u can blame that on cdma carriers like verizon. I mean think about it every model now from gsm providers has wifi but cdma ones get new phones too and none of them have wifi. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    It wasn't from a vendor. It was from RIM Market Research.
    And yes, I did register at Owner's Lounge over 2 years ago, so maybe this is why I get these questionnaires periodically.
    I checked back, and since the beginning of 2008, I've received and answered 5 questionnaires.
    I hope it was worth the effort, but after analyzing all the models released so far (especially the Tour), my answers, obviously, don't seem to matter... especially regarding the absolute need for all models to have WiFi.
    I suppose with all Pinstackers getting involved, the response from RIM will be more appropriate to our needs !
    trash! looks like I should have signed up in the owners lounge!!! never got any of these surveys...

Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    Well in regards to wifi u can blame that on cdma carriers like verizon. I mean think about it every model now from gsm providers has wifi but cdma ones get new phones too and none of them have wifi. Coincidence? I think not.
    I dunno if if you can legitimately blame the carriers for this omission, I mean they are jsut as they are called, "carriers". Ultimately it is RIM that is dreaming and assembling these phones and it's almost like they are purposely leaving that sort of thing out for the CDMA carriers, I don't understand why though I mean, is the CDMA radio just THAT much bigger than the GSM?? I don't think so, so what the heck man?!?!
    anyway, just another thing that we can request of RIM
    thanks again for posting that link!

lando4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FB09EF
    WELL I DONT NEED MUCH BUT I WOULD DO WITH OPTIONS TO CHANGE BBMESSENGER WORD COLOUR SCHEMES AND TO BE ABLE TO SEND VIDEO THROUGH BBMESSENGER... AND OFCOARSE FLASHPLAYER...AND SOMETING TO EXPLODE ZIPFILES
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 08-04-2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: color font - use of caps rule edit
    Lando
    (googletalk/latitude)
    landopecs@gmail.com

PIN# 30FB09EF
    http://jackshill.hi5.com

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    hhmmm I forgot about that I wish I had remembered to ask santa RIM for flash and zip functionality.... oh well I'll do it next survey everyone should ask for it tho ^_^
    ----

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Coincidentally another RIM Market Research request arrived in my mail box yesterday... and I quote

"
    Dear Delfim

The team at RIM Market Research has a new survey for you.

Please complete this survey before Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:59 pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Please click on the link below to begin the survey.

https://insights.na.blackberry.com/R...Yg&m=600000089

Thanks,

The RIM Market Research Team

If you have questions or concerns please contact us at support@rimmarketresearch.com"

As you guys can see it's an ongoing process...

I suggest RemyKirin, that we should start a thread inviting and instructing pinstackers worldwide to register and star participating. Maybe we can start a greater ball rolling and really get RIM to receive a greater spread of opinion...
    Do you want to start the thread, or should I ?
    Last edited by Delfim; 08-05-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Coincidentally another RIM Market Research request arrived in my mail box yesterday... and I quote

"
    Dear Delfim

The team at RIM Market Research has a new survey for you.

Please complete this survey before Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:59 pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Please click on the link below to begin the survey.

https://insights.na.blackberry.com/R...Yg&m=600000089

Thanks,

The RIM Market Research Team

If you have questions or concerns please contact us at support@rimmarketresearch.com"

As you guys can see it's an ongoing process...

I suggest RemyKirin, that we should start a thread inviting and instructing pinstackers worldwide to register and star participating. Maybe we can start a greater ball rolling and really get RIM to receive a greater spread of opinion...
    Do you want to start the thread, or should I ?

It sounds like a good idea, and you came up with it, Ill follow your lead. Maybe we will finally get what we want on our berries.
    ----

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast