Just downloaded the new OS 4.5 and I don't see the tasks icon on my ... General Blackberry forum

scadroes no está en línea Stack level 2

Tasks Icon

Advertisement

Just downloaded the new OS 4.5 and I don't see the tasks icon on my phone. Anyone have this problme or know where I can find it?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It's probably either hidden - press menu and select "show all" if it's there. If that's not it change to a different theme and look for it. 99 out of 100, it's one of those or the other.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

scadroes no está en línea Stack level 2
    it isnt hidden-I checked I have the same theme I always use and I always had it before

Got it. The 1st time it happened to me I didn't believe it either. I may be wrong but just for grins (humor me) change to a different theme and look - it'll only take a couple of minutes.

If that's not it I'm out of ideas and I'll slither off with my tail between my legs.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    It may actually be in a folder...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    It may actually be in a folder...
    I could be in a folder - I assumed that that wouldn't be the case since the OP didn't mention having used them in the previous release but that's a possibility too. (Thx Red)

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by scadroes View Post
    Just downloaded the new OS 4.5 and I don't see the tasks icon on my phone. Anyone have this problme or know where I can find it?
    When you DL'd the new OS, did you do a custom DL? If so, it is possible that you forgot to check the box for tasks when you installed it to your phone. Also, what version of the 4.5 did you use?
    Just a thought.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    You never know... It may even be a situation where the tasks application didn't get installed... Maybe scadroes accidentally unchecked it in the OS upgrade...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    When you DL'd the new OS, did you do a custom DL? If so, it is possible that you forgot to check the box for tasks when you installed it to your phone. Also, what version of the 4.5 did you use?
    Just a thought.
    Lol... I think you hit submit before me...