Iv noticed my bb keeps tampering with my notes on tasks, whenever i change a ... General Blackberry forum

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Task note problems...

Advertisement

Iv noticed my bb keeps tampering with my notes on tasks, whenever i change a task atall it will also convert any "carriage returns" to "line feeds" or vice versa, i never remember which is which. But this is causing problems as I sync my device through companion link to agendus, which uses the notes to store additional data which there isnt fields for. Anyone know if there is any way to force the Bb to always use the other kind of new line character in all its tasks/memos/contacts/calendars. Im waiting on answers from agendus and companionlink to see if they will do anything before anyone says its not jus the bbs responsibility, lol. Thanks
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Task note problems...

Anyone have any ideas?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ nope, never had this issue. I would not know where to start.

Maybe you could backup the data, delete all the tasks, then create a new one and see what happens...

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Iv just tried now and it seams to always use line feeds, even through intellisync to a text file so its a bb thing im guessing. but this means it converts any carriage returns to line feeds (i eventually went and found out which was which again) which poses a problem for me, especially as companion link doesnt allow me to ignore fields from syncing, and agendus doesnt understand line feeds fully. Ah well, ill have to wait for some feedback off companionlink or agendus about solving the problem. cant see rim doing anything about there database storage methods anytime soon tbh.

Thanks for the idea.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?