Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by fiz_x ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ in clip holster inside of my pocket. Can't ... General Blackberry forum

lolamae no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: taking your BB out dancing.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by fiz_x
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ in clip holster inside of my pocket. Can't live without my BB...not too mention it makes a good pickup tool!

Elaborate, please.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Well how many of us need to have emails while we are in the club, or at Adventure Island widing the water rides? I have two phones so if I can I will put them in a locker, most places provide lockers for a small fee, or I will leave the BB in the car in the glove box or something hidden from the sun.
    I will be doing this pretty soon also. I am getting a Nokia 2600 prepaid phone (TracFone) so I can take it whenever I don't want my BB getting scuffed up or scratched.

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

There is absolutely no way that any mobile phone will interupt my evenings relaxation. I really do detest those people that insist on leaving their mobile phones on ring when I am enjoying a meal or a few decent jars of ale.

Dispatcher35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400f6810

Like the AMEX commerical says, "Never leave home without it". Wherever I go my BB goes. Even if it has to go in my pants or jacket pocket.
    Mikey P
    Marlborough, MA

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

I have ran into this problem already. Best solution for me was (as many others here) put it in my pocket and lock the keys.
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I usually would not take my BB into a club. Of course when I get my 8200, that will probably change.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I need my email so I take my phone everywhere. Also, if I'm out without my wife, I need bb msgr so she can check up on me every 10 minutes.

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

in my hand..
    holla atcha boy

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

In the case. I have the Fortte case that has the flap that comes down over the front and connects in the back of the case...Plus, the clip that connects to the case from your belt has a little lip over it to go under the belt, so there is no way of it accidently falling off, or, being swiped off of my waist.

I have had phones in my pocket before but don't trust that. Too great of a possibility of A: Someone swiping it from your pocket in a crowd with people rubbing up against one and other and causing a distraction (Yes, I am from Chicago remember, and you need to watch out for pick pocketers). Also, I have had phones, keys, etc in my pockets before and when I go to sit down/am sitting down/go to stand up, they slide out of the pocket and 75% of the time you don't even realize it...

That being said, I think that the case that I have is probably the most secure thing for my device short of putting one of those wallet chains or a pair of handcuffs on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12