Hello I just upgraded to the os 4.5 and was wondering why I can't view ... General Blackberry forum

cm111306 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242AB284

t mobile vids

Advertisement

Hello I just upgraded to the os 4.5 and was wondering why I can't view you tube videos. Does this happen to only t mobile users or does anyone know how to fix it.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Have you resent service books and pulled your battery?

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    I'm on tmo and I can. I wasn't able to before, but I accidentally had to re-load my os and now it works. Not saying that that's what needs to be done, but it worked for me.

jrhunt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245f29ae
    It's a bit wonky. You need to click the video image and it will launch in the media player. It doesn't play in the browser.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cm111306 View Post
    Hello I just upgraded to the os 4.5 and was wondering why I can't view you tube videos. Does this happen to only t mobile users or does anyone know how to fix it.

No,I'm tmo user running 4.5 and I have no problem with you tube

PIN/ID
    242AB284
    So someone here said I had to reset my service book and do a battery pull! How do I reset?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    you can resend your service books by going to Options- Advanced Options - Host routing Table- then goto the one thats in bold print and hit your Blackberry button and click on register now. After that you should get a text msg letting you know it went through.

PIN/ID
    242AB284
    tried that. When trying to play the youtube video is says exactly "Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive"

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you tried more than 1 video cause there are a few that I cant watch on mine.
    If not you could always try to reinstall the 4.5

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    For some youTube videos you need to login and confirm you are of age before they will play. Could this be the problem?!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Haven't received any errors since upgrading to OS 4.5. If you've resent the service books and done a battery pull, the next step would be to reload the OS again. It's most certainly going to be a software issue and one of the above steps should fix it. I would tend to lean more towards something not loading right when you upgraded the OS. By the way, which version of 4.5 are you running? There are multiple ones floating around. Check http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86 to find the newest version for your model. You may have ended up with an earlier beta.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

lbdagreat no está en línea Stack level 2
    I been running the O S 4.5 for bout a month and it runs fine. I also use WiFi and it helps a lot. I don't think vids work on opera mini, does it ?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lbdagreat View Post
    I been running the O S 4.5 for bout a month and it runs fine. I also use WiFi and it helps a lot. I don't think vids work on opera mini, does it ?
    Not that I've seen. I tried a host of different settings, but I haven't been able to get them to play.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    I've tried everything and my vids don't work either.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~