Ok, so I might be switching from T-Mobile to Verizon or AT&T. I took a ... General Blackberry forum

soulive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a6efac

Arrow T-mobile >> Verizon Or At&t

Advertisement

Ok, so I might be switching from T-Mobile to Verizon or AT&T. I took a look at both Verizon and AT&T data plans, but I'm confused.

With Verizon, do I get minutes? Will I be able to add the BB on with a family plan? Is data unlimited?

With AT&T, again, do i get minutes? Can I add this to an existing family plan? Is the data unlimited as well?

So far, I'm thinking about going with AT&T because I want the Curve, but I got rid of my Cingular/AT&T line a couple months ago because it was under my parent's plan and it expired. From what I remember, the service sucked.

Suggestions, comments, *** kickings highly encouraged.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: T-mobile >> Verizon Or At&t

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You will probably pay more for either att or verizon vs Tmo. Verizon won't have a the new curve until nov.

My thought, stay with Tmo and get the 8320. but I am biased.

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~stick with TMO

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

If the service in your area is good, I would stick with TMO...Youre bound to be paying less than verizon...
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Look at which carrier provides the best service where you use the phone, where you live, work, travel and play. Then look at the plans.

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

In my opinion Verizon is fantastic. I still have my Pearl for T-Mobile, and it has its uses, but I think they will be very few when Verizon releases the Pearl 2. The key thing for me is data speeds, and simply put they are the best on Verizon (Sprint too, but you lose coverage, customer service issues, and so on). If you gots to have the Curve I will agree with other people here and say stick with T-Mobile, their PDA/BB data is unbeatable in terms of price right now. So unless coverage is your issue then there is no really good reason to switch.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

i would switch to verizon tmobile sucks coverage wise at least on the east coast and the dta speeds you get with verizon cant be beat only matched with sprint

amigo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C401AE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    I have Verizon and I love them. The only thing I hate is V cripples features on the phones like GPS. ATT customer service sucks.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    Look at which carrier provides the best service where you use the phone, where you live, work, travel and play. Then look at the plans.

I totally agree. First, you need great service/coverage, without that it doesn't matter what you are paying. Next, look at plans with that carrier.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

hisfattness no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Tmo rocks i live it and the curve is sick

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom
    ... stick with T-Mobile, their PDA/BB data is unbeatable in terms of price right now. So unless coverage is your issue then there is no really good reason to switch.
    Agreed.

TMO has- as far as I know- the cheapest unlimited data out there.

I've rarely been unhappy with the service, and if its serving you well, stick with it.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I've been with ATT for over 10 years and am a loyal customer. No complaints here. Yes the data plan is higher than TMO, so you may want to stick with them. I would definitely go for ATT over Verizon though if you were to choose one or the other.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

tmo ive had nightmares with att

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    i would switch to verizon tmobile sucks coverage wise at least on the east coast and the dta speeds you get with verizon cant be beat only matched with sprint
    Depends where you are on the "east coast". I'm in central NJ -- and have been for many years. I've had Tmo since they were "Voicestream", had a chance to switch every year for two for many years -- and each and every time comparison showed them to be the best for me. I'm all over NJ most weeks, up in NYC, down in Philly, and travel from Washington, DC up through Connecticut and Boston, out to the midwest occasionally, and off to the West Coast. Except for rare occasions, my T-Mobile coverage is excellent -- particularly along the East Coast!

TMo customer service also can't be beat, and their pricing for voice/data/BIS is the best.

Like others said in the thread: you've gotta do your own homework to see who gives you the coverage you need, WHERE you need it. After that, check on price and customer service.