See a detailed review here: http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=179... General Blackberry forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

T-Mobile G1 Google Android review

Advertisement

See a detailed review here:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=179

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    very nice can barely wait to get mine in hand, HURRY UP UPS!!

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    The G1 looks like a very promising phone. It does have some flaws, but most of them can be fixed by developers depending on what applications are created for it. I also wish the phone had a flash; I didn't realize how much the flash betters the video/photo experience until I began using my Curve for photo/video opportunities in low light conditions. Is it really that hard to incorporate a flash into the hardware? The G1 seems like a phone I'd prefer to wait on purchasing if I had intended to...simply because so much of how good it is depends on developers. The qwerty keyboard is also nice, but having to flip it out all the time and turn the phone seems like it could get annoying, which is one of the reasons I never became a fan of the sidekick phones. If I had T-Mobile and was needing a new phone...I might consider it strongly.

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    It's a pretty safe bet there will be app development!... In any case, I do not see it as a substitute for BB but as a possible addition.

Friends with iPhones though are another matter. One in particular has had some issues (no specifics given, just "teething problems" ) and is seriously considering a switch to G1.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I got the chance to play with someones G1 & and I wasn't really impressed with it. The G1 owner had a Curve b4 and said she was switching back. lol!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Right on. It is to replace iPhones, not BBs