PIN/ID
    wut?

syncing google calendar

Advertisement

is this possible?if so how?

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Yes it is! Go to m.google.com on your BB browser and download the Sync program. There are also some other good apps there as well.

Hope that helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    sweet....thanks

Cadmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes you can use google sync with your blackberry but it won't allow you to see any additional calendars within your google account. For example, I have my girlfriend's calendar viewable within my main calendar (works on my PC) but I cannot view it on the blackberry using google sync. Supposidly the current 0.4.4 release of google sync has caused this problem.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadmonkey View Post
    Yes you can use google sync with your blackberry but it won't allow you to see any additional calendars within your google account. For example, I have my girlfriend's calendar viewable within my main calendar (works on my PC) but I cannot view it on the blackberry using google sync. Supposidly the current 0.4.4 release of google sync has caused this problem.
    that is just what i was trying to figure out.i imported a public calendar but couldn't get it to show up.strange.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadmonkey View Post
    i just figured out a way to make it work.could be a little tedious if you have a huge number of events but it's not too bad. just click on your imported calendar events and select add to my calendar.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I deleted it because whenever I synced it'd wipe my Blackberry calendar events while adding them to Google calendar.

Cadmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just wanted to update everyone as I have been trying to figure this out today. I uninstalled v0.4.4 and found a link to install v0.4.2 thinking this version works. I was wrong, the only calendar available is still "default" and none of my other calendars appear.

Between gmail not updating read/unread status and now this calendar sync problem I am just about ready to switch to yahoo.

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    Apparently google are aware of this and are working on it, according to a post I saw in the google help forums