Hi, When i try to use DM to sync my address bk btwn my bb ... General Blackberry forum

earthshaker78 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sync Outlook Address bk w/ BB

Advertisement

Hi,

When i try to use DM to sync my address bk btwn my bb and outlook, i get the following error:

RUNTIME ERROR-
    Option's value is unaccpable. Please check option properties.

I get this error when i get to the "Microsoft Outlook options for Address Book" screen, after i select Outlook user profile "outlook" (no other selection appears on drop down list)

Thank you :-)
    Last edited by earthshaker78; 11-13-2008 at 12:53 AM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by earthshaker78 View Post
    When i try to use DM to sync my address bk btwn my bb and outlook, i get the following error
    Greetings earthshaker78,

Welcome to PinStack,
    If you would please fill out your profile with BB Model, OS version, and the other info it will make it much easier for us to help you.

Are you just setting up Outlook to sync with your BlackBerry? Or have you already been using it, and this is a new problem? The more info you provide, the faster and easier we can give you a solution.

Cheers...

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    The error message means that the Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) profile is corrupt.

You are going to have to create a new MAPI profile and import the backup copy of your .pst file to restore your Microsoft Outlook data.

earthshaker78 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by boricua View Post
    The error message means that the Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) profile is corrupt.

You are going to have to create a new MAPI profile and import the backup copy of your .pst file to restore your Microsoft Outlook data.

Can u please tell me how I can do this?

Where do i get the .pst file and where do i put it?

Thanks