I have installed "google apps sync" on my lap top, and it is syncing all ... General Blackberry forum

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Sync issues with Torch and gmail

Advertisement

I have installed "google apps sync" on my lap top, and it is syncing all my mail, calenders and contacts perfectly between my gmail account and outlook 2010............great.
    On my Blackberry I have not installed any 3rd party program to sync with outlook or Gmail but my calenders are syncing great with my BB as well...........great
    The problem I have is that when i set everything up I had 474 contacts that synced onto my BB from the initial google apps sync, I modified a bunch of these in my web based gmail program and now i have 401 contact in both my gmail account and my outlook..........but my BB is still showing 474, why are these not syncing the same as the calenders????

Do I need to add a 3rd party program to to that???
    I am very reluctant to do the above as yesterday I had over 5000 contacts due to having
    Google apps sync
    Google sync (on BB)
    enhanced gmail plugin (on BB)
    And had to do a wipe to fix it.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Check the sync settings in desktop manager and make sure your address book sync is turned on. Then look at all the settings and see if they are setup correctly to delete those that you don't want. From the sounmds of it, it should be setup that the desktop wins on any conflicts.

Zo

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    it must have been a time issue as about 15 minutes after i posted they dropped down to 401 perfect
    Thanks for your reply