Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who are you responding to? Originally Posted by TorturedNacho Over the last Few days i've ... General Blackberry forum

BLUSLS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

huh???????

Advertisement

Who are you responding to?
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Over the last Few days i've been doing my Research.I've been thinking about switching from TMO to ATT.I've talked to reps from both.

Im not sure where u get 120 a month for a bb plan from Tmobile
    I've got Unlimited Data, Unlimited Txt Msgs ,600 Minutes with unlimited Nights and weekends and Pay 89.00 a Month .
    @ AT&T It would be
    Unlimited Data, Unlimited Txt and 450 minutes free nights with rollover
    for 82.00 a month.
    With my Company Discount it would actually be 76 a month from AT&T .
    So Im not sure where the 120 and the 140 a month are coming from.
    ..Im Actually HIGHLY considering Moving to AT&T but my thing is The Termination Fee of 200, But if I could find someone to take over my Coverage and Phone if they wanted then I'd be @ ATT in a HeartBeat!
    Blackberry...the only way to live!!!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547 View Post
    if i were you i'd stick with T-Mo...i've been with sprint and AT&T and now T-Mo and i'd have to say i've never been more satisfied by my service provider especially for the price i am paying...yes with AT&T you can get 3G and the new gadgets as soon as they hit the shelves but you're also paying for it...an unlimited T-Mo plan for a BB costs $120/month and you get their award winning CS...an unlimited plan with AT&T costs well over $140/month and you are restricted...for example with T-Mo you can tether your BB to act as a router with no additional fees however with AT&T you can tether (only 5 Gb of data) and it costs you an additional $60/month...seriously stick it out with T-Mo you'll be glad you did...hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Over the last Few days i've been doing my Research.I've been thinking about switching from TMO to ATT.I've talked to reps from both.

Im not sure where u get 120 a month for a bb plan from Tmobile
    I've got Unlimited Data, Unlimited Txt Msgs ,600 Minutes with unlimited Nights and weekends and Pay 89.00 a Month .
    @ AT&T It would be
    Unlimited Data, Unlimited Txt and 450 minutes free nights with rollover
    for 82.00 a month.
    With my Company Discount it would actually be 76 a month from AT&T .
    So Im not sure where the 120 and the 140 a month are coming from.
    ..Im Actually HIGHLY considering Moving to AT&T but my thing is The Termination Fee of 200, But if I could find someone to take over my Coverage and Phone if they wanted then I'd be @ ATT in a HeartBeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUSLS View Post
    Who are you responding to?
    I think Tortured was attempting to respond to Magellan from a few posts back and didn't make it very clear.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Where he is getting the $120 and $140 from is when comparing unlimited plans ($99.99) not regular voice plans. Zo

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Oh, okay, I was so confused. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    For the first time in eight years I compared rates among At&t, Verizon, and Tmobile prior to renewing my contract with At&t. Rates were comparable across the board, and believe it or not, I got two free Curves for renewing, cause my wife's line is coming up and they've informed me we're qualified for yet another upgrade.
    My 21 year old daughter's gonna love my Curve after I crack it (she's Tmo), and here comes my Bold!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    How can you say they are comparable??

I had an account with AT&T that had 900 rollover min, unlimited BES with tethering, unlimited txt msgs, and Mobile to Mobile.

That level of service cost 150- 160 a month with a company discount on one phone.
    Switching to Tmo I was able to get the same level of service with 2 phones on the account for about 160 a month. Also I swiched just over a month ago.

1000 min shared with 5 Myfaves for each line and unlimited nights and weekends for both phones

BES on two phones (Curves) with tethering on both.

Unlimited TXT MSG's

In short if you are able to do that on AT&T it is more beneficial to the forum if you give pricing in your response.In other words are you and your wife sharing the minutes on your account what is comparablen the person posting the original thread is seeking valuen but at the sametime they are annoyed at how AT&T charges you for everything you use on there service. I had to pay extra for tethering on AT&T that was. 15 on top of the cost of unlimited BES.

Not trying to flame or bash, just think a posting should either be helpful for the topic, or at least funny.

Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    For the first time in eight years I compared rates among At&t, Verizon, and Tmobile prior to renewing my contract with At&t. Rates were comparable across the board, and believe it or not, I got two free Curves for renewing, cause my wife's line is coming up and they've informed me we're qualified for yet another upgrade.
    My 21 year old daughter's gonna love my Curve after I crack it (she's Tmo), and here comes my Bold!

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    Where he is getting the $120 and $140 from is when comparing unlimited plans ($99.99) not regular voice plans. Zo
    The $120 is tmobile's unlimited plan ($99.99) plus unlimited blackberry internet service ($19.99). I believe the $140 is how much att charges for the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12