Anytime I switch BB's obviously I keep all of my info from the old device ... General Blackberry forum

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question Switching BB's and usin the BB messenger

Advertisement

Anytime I switch BB's obviously I keep all of my info from the old device and that is all good and very easy but for the messenger it is a mess. All of my contacts are there and I can message them an they can message back but some of the contacts cannot message me untill i have sent them a message. How come RIM hasn't made some kind of PUSH option for when you switch devices that would automatically update your pin on anyone's BB that has you as a contact. What ways have you guys been using besides just resending your new pin to every contact you want to be able to send you a msg???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

When I switched from the 8100 to the 8120, I used the switch device wizard and it sent the new pin to all contacts automatically.

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    hmm, i've done that a few times and i end up getting txt's askin if i'm gettin bb msgs. i didn't do it this time so I'll try it again, thanks.
    Last edited by devilsadidas; 10-22-2008 at 01:40 PM.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I would definitely try it again. It updated my pin for me today. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    I need some help. Where is the switch device wizard? I would like to save my bbm contacts from my pearl. Thankx