Hello everyone, I have been looking for a while now for an application for my ... General Blackberry forum

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Streaming Radio Suggestions?

Advertisement

Hello everyone,
    I have been looking for a while now for an application for my Blackberry 8300 that Streams Talk Radio or Live Radio, it also has to be able to use my bluetooth earpiece. I have tried several and the ones I've tried are lacking a bit. I have tried and love iheartradio but it doesn't support bluetooth, I tried Slacker but it doesn't support talk radio, I tried Flycast and the bluetooth keeps cutting out, I tried Stitcher and it works very well except you only get one segment at a time (it's not very live) and you have to wait for the next segment to be streamed or play something else in the meantime, I have also tried several others but very few have talk radio. Any suggestions for Talk Radio + Bluetooth?

Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you try NobexRC? They have a free version with stations in your own country or premium version with stations from around the world. These are real live radio, read more about it here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/nobe...ontest-114050/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you tried moodio, I dont know if it is capable of using BT but it stream through your net rather than a program, I noticed it comes in much cleaner than XM, I heart radio, or another program I can think of the name of.

I like the fact that you can even enter in stream address to you list if its not on theirs and the fact that you can change the bit stream which would change the quality of your experience. Moodio.fm

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Moodio can be useful, biggest thing that bugs me about it though is that it can't run in the background...so you can't listen while reading messages etc. But you can use it to play some stations that wont play on any other service.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Have you tried pandora yet?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

schunter1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use IheartRadio. I also like talk radio and it does the trick.