What is the strangest problem you've ever had with you BB? I just had mine. ... General Blackberry forum

Kon
    Kon no está en línea Stack level 2

Strangest problem you've had with you BB?

Advertisement

What is the strangest problem you've ever had with you BB? I just had mine. I was browsing the internet with it, and all the sudden I couldn't scroll up. I tried what I normally do, push in a scroll up. No avail. Then, I decided to take year trackball out, and take a look at it (this is the reason I had to replace my old one). I found that I had an actual rock lodged inbetween the roller and the actuall trackball housing, preventing the magnets to roll. : P

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Found a bug inside one of my curves...Somehow the bugger managed to get inside and got fried shorting the device...And I wondered why it wouldn't work!

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B
    I dropped my curve and it wouldn't come on for 10 minutes. when it finally cut back on there was an error 507 24 hours later after hacking and great advice my phone works great. and also all of this was monday and tuesday
    Last edited by JoeyStyles; 07-24-2008 at 04:04 PM.

Kon
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Found a bug inside one of my curves...Somehow the bugger managed to get inside and got fried shorting the device...And I wondered why it wouldn't work!
    Hahahahaha! Too bad for the bug! (but more so for you BB!)

Kon
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Hahahahaha! Too bad for the bug! (but more so for your BB!)

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Nah I wasn't that worried, RIM loves me and had me a replacement within 12 hours

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My livesearch just like stopped working one day. It says connection error. Even after I uninstall then reinstall the software. It still won't work

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    The Voice Dialing comes on every 5 seconds on a Pearl u came across. Luckily, the earphone isn't working either, so I don't have to hear the "Say a comand" every 5 seconds with it- which would drive me up the wall. It stops whenever I plug the headphones in- so I'm figuring the port is dirty or maybe busted inside. It's on my to-do list to check into. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990
    my top volume side key stopped working on me mysteriously a while back..... speakiing of which, i need to be on the phone with t-mobile....