Since a few weeks ago, the only contact I have on my BB messenger says ... General Blackberry forum

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Strange Little BB Messenger Problem

Advertisement

Since a few weeks ago, the only contact I have on my BB messenger says the messages sent on it are not getting through to him. I can see a D next to the messages here, saying they're delivered. Also, at other times, the whole conversation will just disappear from the screen and shows that no conversations are going on when they were there a minute ago. I haven't gotten any messenger messages from his end either. He also says that he hasn't gotten any from anyone, and I can't test it out since I only have the one contact. I know, sad! :-p

Pin messages seem to go fine, which is why it's confusing. We're both on Curves, both with 4.2, and both on T-mobile. Any clues?

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    How much file free do you have available in Options/Status?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

File free on mine is 3981563. Did think of that and deleted alot of stuff not long ago, and of course we've pulled our batteries till they started screaming "No more!". :-)

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

That is extremely low!! What is the amount right after a battery pull?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hang on and I'll check...

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

Ok, after a battery pull, it's saying 9336483

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you should be somewhere around 18-24mb your at 9. do you have an sd card? also to free up alot of memory go into media then options. put your device limit to 0mb. thatll free up 2mb then go into options-advanced options-applications- and delete the sample video. and if you have any apps you dont use delete them as well. should free up at least 5-7mb give or take.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

That's still low, try some of the tricks and settings in ths thread here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

It is for the pearl but much of it will apply to your bb as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    you should be somewhere around 18-24mb your at 9. do you have an sd card? also to free up alot of memory go into media then options. put your device limit to 0mb. thatll free up 2mb then go into options-advanced options-applications- and delete the sample video. and if you have any apps you dont use delete them as well. should free up at least 5-7mb give or take.
    Yes, I have an sd card...in the options though, the only device limits it gives me is either 12mb or 15mb. I had it set at 12. But if you meant "reserved pictures memory", I can put that at 0. I must've already deleted the sample video since that's not showing up in those options. But, now the free is up to 11061763. Getting there! Now to figure out what I don't need on this thing...that could be tough...

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29