Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://digg.com/apple/MobileMe_Push_...kBerry_Is_Dead... General Blackberry forum

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86

Story on front page of Digg says Blackberry is dead?

Advertisement

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sorry but nothing starting with I will ever be owning the space taken by my BB PEARL!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Lol at the comments. Looks like bb owners are telling them how it is.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~digg is wack that site is weak and not worth listening to

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there prolly in the sheets with apple lmao

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    that's absurd of them to say .... they finally caught up and do PUSHMAIL which is Blackberry's Forte .. but certainly not the only strength.

even with them doing push mail .. it's still not a smartphone in my eyes. and still can't do a whole heck of a lot of things...

RIM didn't say the iphone is dead .. when we got the 2.0 mpx camera and video recording, and music folders with genres, and album artwork .. or when we could watch youtube on our blackberries ...

talk about tooting your own lil horn!! jeez.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Digg is a great site, the only thing tho you cant believe everything you read on there. and you have to watch what you read. because it is policed by the user,.

Berry dead!?! ..c'mon now. we have rubber cases!!!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    How secure is it.....if it has to go thro 3 or 4 servers....

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Funny thing is the push works......alright. EXCEPT you know you have a message but need to wait what seems like an eternity to actually view the message content. They have not even come close to the technology of the push email that RIM has.

Coporate compliance for SOX, HIPPA, etc on the Iphone platform has a long way to come before Apple can knock the pants off of RIM. Sure maybe you can remote wipe a device, but I do forensics for a living and the security compliance, encryption, wiping on this new platform have a long way to go before they will be seriously considered by corporate america.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    That's what i mean, good luck Stevy Jobs...

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Digg is well known for it's taking sides and it's less than stellar reputation of intentionally burying stories by mass posts (by it's owners no less). So it's even more funny that they say BB is dead. Sure, push email is good for the iphone. But to state that RIM is dead because iphone got a software bump? big deal. It needed a software bump, and here we are 5 software updates and over a year later and the "jesus" phone doesn't even have copy and paste. I'm a Christian, and trust me, Jesus wants, needs, and uses copy and paste.......It shouldn't even be listed in the smartphone category without copy and paste. I don't care if it wakes you up, teaches you how to speak Farsi, and then re-invents the wheel. I can't wait to get my BB Bold and just start kicking arse and taking names
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    Digg is well known for it's taking sides and it's less than stellar reputation of intentionally burying stories by mass posts (by it's owners no less). So it's even more funny that they say BB is dead. Sure, push email is good for the iphone. But to state that RIM is dead because iphone got a software bump? big deal. It needed a software bump, and here we are 5 software updates and over a year later and the "jesus" phone doesn't even have copy and paste. I'm a Christian, and trust me, Jesus wants, needs, and uses copy and paste.......It shouldn't even be listed in the smartphone category without copy and paste. I don't care if it wakes you up, teaches you how to speak Farsi, and then re-invents the wheel. I can't wait to get my BB Bold and just start kicking arse and taking names
    ... well said > and don't forget, as it stands now, you can only synchronize Enterprise or Personal calendar and contacts... NOT BOTH - - - wack...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    ... well said > and don't forget, as it stands now, you can only synchronize Enterprise or Personal calendar and contacts... NOT BOTH - - - wack...
    i wouldn't say its wack. there are more security setting with a BES then a BIS. for obvious reasons. my personal Berry is a BIS and i work with BES pretty much every day.
    I can understand why the overlapping is not wanted.
    Last edited by TorturedNacho; 07-10-2008 at 09:28 PM.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    I feel like a complete tool holding an iPhone in my hands amd I would feel like a childish tool to place one in a holster on my hip.

I'm a professional damnit, not a trendsetter.

The one liner above summates why RIM will never die to Apple.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast