But I have to ask it...What is PIN messaging? Is it like texting? I have ... General Blackberry forum

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A059B4

Stoopid question

Advertisement

But I have to ask it...What is PIN messaging? Is it like texting? I have never done it since I don't know any one else with a BB. Until XMas that is when I get my wife the Pearl.

bodiesboy0 Guest

Re: Stoopid question

yes, but texting is to much of a drag, pin is faster, more reliable and direct, send pic, videos, files etc. Welcome to the stacks.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by carmover View Post
    But I have to ask it...What is PIN messaging? Is it like texting? I have never done it since I don't know any one else with a BB. Until XMas that is when I get my wife the Pearl.
    one charges and the other one is included in your bb plan!!!!!! unless you have unlimited text!

BBFixer no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASK

Specificly, PIN messaging is a text message that travels over the blackberry network and not through your carrier. Therefore, you are not charged for it. BB Messenger on you blackberry is an IM type software that utilizes PIN messaging and you can send pics, files, etc. Cool thing about PIN messaging, you can see when people read your message. When you send a PIN, you get a check with a little D next to it. When a person reads your message you see a little R, indicating it was read.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro