Hey all, My BB (Curve) was stolen couple days ago and I am in urgent ... General Blackberry forum

trone76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Stolen BB / How to replace?

Advertisement

Hey all,

My BB (Curve) was stolen couple days ago and I am in urgent need to replace the phone at my expense since my company does not cover the device (they only pay for the monthly service). I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following questions?

- Since I am not able to upgrade, what would be the most cost efficient way to get a new BB? I hope paying the full price is not the only option.

- Does At&T have a policy for its long tome customers that would help me get a discount on a new phone while I am still in contract?

Thanks all in advance for your time and answers!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Stolen BB / How to replace?

Really sorry to hear this, you might check this forum for someone selling their BB, I just sold my 8300 unlocked and there will probably be a few others selling theirs as the 8310 is releasing in 2 days:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ell_trade.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Stolen BB / How to replace?

Make sure you cancel your phone service AND BIS service. You will be liable for all calls made up until you tell the carrier. Your carrier can also disable the phone as well.