has anybody had problems with the keys feeling a bit sticky when typing a bit ... General Blackberry forum

Andy Wig no está en línea Stack level 1

Sticky Keys

Advertisement

has anybody had problems with the keys feeling a bit sticky when typing a bit like a sticker that wont quite stick back down when pressed makes that kind noise (best i can describe )

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Sticky Keys

Andy Wig, Welcome to PinStack.

Are you talking about the Key action or the feel on your fingertips. I haven't noticed any sticky key action on my Pearl.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Andy Wig no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Andy Wig, Welcome to PinStack.

Are you talking about the Key action or the feel on your fingertips. I haven't noticed any sticky key action on my Pearl.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    yes the key action not sticky to touch i have tried a few models of the 8100 and are all much the same drives me nuts you can here the noise when typing as if the keys arnt stuck down properley good job i like the phone alot any other i would have bined, some what of a let down if that was put in front of me to be approved id send it back to the drawing board thanks andy

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Welcome!