I need to step back on my companies BB from 4.1 to 4.01. I upgraded ... General Blackberry forum

pyronn no está en línea Stack level 1

Step back from 4.1 to 4.01

Advertisement

I need to step back on my companies BB from 4.1 to 4.01. I upgraded the OS and now I am having some synch issues and it needs to be sent back to the company administrator. Can this be done and if so, will it mess up my enterprise activation if I already know the activation password? i.e. Will that need to be changed (because he has to do it). Thanks

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Step back from 4.1 to 4.01

I'd post the link but probably catch heat as links for other sites are prohibited, being said there's a great post at BlackBerry Forums outlining how to downgrade your OS.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

It shouldn't be a problem to post the link.

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B

make back up , download os u need n jus install it , then goto program files >research in mothin bb folder there u jus find vendor.xml delete it , n now connect desktop software do the thing, i wud say discuss this thing with others also , what i got from u so i suggested u, and also , wont troulbe much , depends over skill, and , as u r havin sync prob , so better discuss them here instead of downgrading