ok, so I had sprint replace my 8130 because it kept shutting off the network ... General Blackberry forum

jasonroth no está en línea Stack level 2

Question sprint.blackberry.com email issue!!

Advertisement

ok, so I had sprint replace my 8130 because it kept shutting off the network radio so i didnt have a signal, and when i got the new one i couldnt access my sprint.blackberry.com email address anymore. And i dont know what my username or password is for that account, so is there any way for me to access it or fix it so that it works again?? Please Help!!

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    If your email is registered under your BIS account, resending service books should allow you to have it on your BB.

Have you tried that yet?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    If your email is registered under your BIS account, resending service books should allow you to have it on your BB.

Have you tried that yet?

lol. I'm sorry, but i am not very savvy with this stuff.. lol. What is a BIS account, and how would I go about doing all of that? lol

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Call Sprint BB Support and have them resend your Service Books. This is the easiest way to do it. If you know what your login to the BIS (EMail) Site is, go to http://sprint.blackberry.com and then put your username and password in. If you do now know then you can call and ask for it, rember it or write it down as you will need it in the future. I also think that is a way to reset your password form the site as well.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Sorry about that.

Do have BlackBerry Internet Service?

If you do, you should have an icon in your applications screen called "Setup Blackberry Email" or something similar to that. From there click on service books, then resend service books.

If you do not, log into your service provider's site and look for a similar link "Setup Blackberry internet email" and follow same steps.

From there you should be able to see if your email is saved with your account also.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    That would work, except you have a new bb with a new PIN, you need to log into that account and 'switch' devices. If you can remember you pw then your fine, if you can't it will send it via PIN message to you old bb (not very helpful, since you traded it in.)

I would call sprint bb tech support and see if they can release the email from that BIS account and make you a new one.

Here's the number:

1-877-654-9111

Good luck, hope that helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you all for all of your help.. I think i will try calling BB support and see if they can help me.. Once i get it all figured out i will post a reply to let you all know what happened. lol.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Great, good luck!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ok, i called sprint, and less than 5 minutes later, everything is working just fine again! lol. i'm feelin like a bit of a moron for not thinking of this, but thank you all for your help! lol

PIN/ID
    N/A
    That's great!

The fixing it part not the moron part...lol.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonroth View Post
    ok, i called sprint, and less than 5 minutes later, everything is working just fine again! lol. i'm feelin like a bit of a moron for not thinking of this, but thank you all for your help! lol
    Good, and thats what we are here for!
    it's always greener with the other carrier...