Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by DCookSta What part or audio quality don't you like, the earpiece, headphones, ... General Blackberry forum

SDEEDY no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Sound Quality should be made excellent

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    What part or audio quality don't you like, the earpiece, headphones, or speaker?
    I agree, the OP is very vague in what area the sound is lacking.

With a 2.5mm->3.5mm adapter I can use my own personal set of headphones and the music sounds indiscernable to an iPod with the same headset. Granted I'm no audiophile, but the Pearl's audio quality is sufficient.

I would suggest that RIM adds an equalizer.
    Last edited by SDEEDY; 07-26-2007 at 06:39 PM.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet
    hey everybody Blackberry lovers dont attack me with lots of comments and words...plz wait...i was seeing the forum for blackberry pearl 8100..a month ago and evrybody there was making buzz that sound is not goo..like ringtones are not louder..the backcover makes noise wen listening to tunes...so seeing that i made a thread here......sorry if it hurted any one sentiments...but probably i am not a blackberry lover..i think it was my biggest mistake in buying this crazy phone..my other cell phones work very well...its true wether you like it or not
    Its obvious you're not a BB lover sounds like you're a BB hater but don't expect us to agree with you because my pearl sounds perfect!(with the headphones) the speaker is covered though which is something to improve on but on a whole sound quality is satisfactory! If you don't like it get another phone but don't get angry because we don't agree! And I can't seem to find where "EVERYBODY" complained about the sound! That's ridiculous!

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

hey rdills....i am really sorry....4 that...but it was not me who wrote that...it's my freaky cousin...who has stolen my password of this website...and then start abusing the BB pearl and its lovers...he doesn't like that phone...well i am really sorry....4 taht.....i am real lover of BB and just want that the speaker sound quality of BB is to be improved.....and secondly go in BB pealr section and look my posts....i had not written any where...that i hate BB

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Apology accepted Jaspreet.

Gayle1950 no está en línea Stack level 1

I need a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter....can someone help? I just bought a BB Curve and it has a 3.5mm plug. I have lots of phone headsets (with microphones) and 2.5 mm plugs. I would like to use these headsets with my new Curve. The guy at Radio Shack said I need an adapter with 3 conductors in order for the mic and sound work. Can someone please direct me to a place where I can get this adapter so enable my 2.5mm headsets to work with my 3.6mm Curve plug????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12